𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒

"Ow...ugh. My head...where am I?" I slowly got up from the bed, trying to recognize my surroundings. I was in my room in Guk's apartment.

It took a few minutes for me to recollect my memories from last night. I remember I was furious at Jungkook, I was violently gulping down drink after drink when suddenly everything went black.

Ah oh! I voice...yes. I heard someone shouting me name before I collapsed. Who was it? Did that voice help me reach home?

As I stood there thinking of the possible scenarios that must've happened while I was unconscious, I noticed something on my clothes and the wall.

A bloody handprint on the wall.

My clothes, bloodstained.

Instinctively I checked my hands.

My hands were covered in dry blood!

Oh my god, did I hurt somebody? Almost immediately, thoughts of I harming Jungkook started flooding my head.

Was my mind playing dirty tricks on me? I had to find him. Please be home, Jungkook!

I simultaneously called him but he wasn't picking up. COME ON, WHERE ARE YOU JEON JUNGKOOK?!

I ran down the hall, Jungkook's room, the bathrooms, the kitchen - he was nowhere to be found.

Oh dear, what have you done Lalisa?

I was dangerously drunk last night, it was certain I could've harmed anybody.  No, easy Lisa, he must be at Sana's place? They might've ended up there, who knows?

Or what if....he was the found who found me and I killed him? Could I do that?

Then would've I possibly killed Sana?

I was in a state of terror. My heart was racing so fast that I could literally hear my heartbeats. Panic was starting to build up. I grabbed the phone and tried to ring him a call again, when suddenly the main door opened ㅡ with Jungkook standing, arms crossed and a subtle look on his face.

"JUNGKOOK!!"

I rushed towards him and in an instant I engulfed him into a hug. He was devastated at first, but slowly hugged me back. For a moment I forgot what had happened last night. For a moment, holding him in my arms was more important than anything else.

But yes, only for a moment.

Because the very next moment, I ensured he gets a tight slap on his face. Enough to leave a red imprint.

"Ah! First you run into my arms then you slap me? It hurts so much, make up your mind at least Lisa!" He whined, holding his now abused cheek.

"No,not is you who needs to shut the fuck up and listen!"

"Woah...okay."

"How dare you accuse me of hypocrisy when you're the one who went out on a date with Sana!?!"

"Look, I..."

"I'M NOT DONE YET! SHE TRIED TO KILL ME AND YET YOU DID THIS TO ME?!!" I yelled all my rage out at him.

"YOU'VE BETRAYED ME GUK! And the audacity of you to actually make me think I killed you?! How ridiculous is that!!"

"Can you please hear me out?" He pleaded.

"Try. Maybe I won't shoot you." I said uninterested to hear his excuses.

"Fine..." He sighed and gestured the way to the living room, to give a reasonable explanation as he called it.