𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

Before I could think any further, I was dragged and pushed against one of the closets in the room with Jungkook. I heard a few voices of some guards charging in the hallway and they suddenly barged into the room.

Jungkook pushed himself against me even more, our bodies had a few millimeters of space in between. I was getting claustrophobic, I couldn't breathe.

"Hey...give me some space please Guk." I whispered to him. He kept ignoring my words and looked sideways, assuring that the guards didn't come near to us.

"Guk..." He placed a finger on my lips and gestured me to stay silent.

"Shhhh...they're looking around. We'll be in great trouble if we step on the red siren over there. I'm trying my best to keep my foot away from it. So better stop fidgeting, doll." He whispered back.

"Oh yeah? How many are they in number? Let me have a look..." I tried to look around by shoving Guk away but he pushed me against the wall of the closet with his strong arms.

"Yah what are you doing? I told you to stop fidgeting, stay still or we'll land in trouble!" He warned me in a husky voice. He had made a grumpy face but still looked like an adorable bunny.

"Pffft. As if I'll listen to you dumbass. Now move, you're blocking my view." I curved my lips into a pout and tried to peek around again Guk grunted in frustration.

"Look around those tables and shelves....oh look! The lockers over there in Sehun-ssi's section seem suspicious to me. Lets check there." A hoarse voice, particularly of the head watchman was heard. Because of the pitch darkness, I couldn't identify any figures in the vicinity of the archive room but it seemed that Guk had already panicked.

"You're Miss Seductress, freaking stop this-- its dangerous-- oh shit they're coming here!! (Sigh) You leave me with no choice, Lali."

The next thing I remember was Jungkook pushing me against the wall of the closet and slamming his lips on mine which made me moan in his mouth. My eyes widen the very second, at the contact. A moment later, he steps back and peeks out, avoiding an eye contact with me.

"They're looking away. I'll knock them down and then we'll escape." Jungkook alarmed while I was completely lost, thinking about the unnecessary kiss that happened just a few minutes ago.

"Lali..." Jungkook sighed as he caught me looking away. "Oh...sorry. I understood. Let's get on with it." I bit my lip and focused on the door for my escape.

Jungkook immediately attacked the guards from behind and pushed them inside one of the lockers as I rushed out. I twisted one of the guard's hands who blocked my way and he dropped down unconscious again. Jungkook followed suit and we ran out of the archive room.

Jungkook grabbed my hand and lead me out, we smoothly escaped from the same entrance without getting caught by the CCTV.

As soon as we reached the car we had parked a mile away from the headquarters, I hit Jungkook's elbow.

"Hey, why did you have to do that? Ow!" He pouted.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you this? Why do you always have to silence me with a kiss!"

"Don't make a big deal out of it doll, we've only kissed once. It's not like we're won't do it again cause I know we would but-"

"But what? You have something else to say! And the audacity to kiss me anywhere you want to? I feel grossed out."

"You seem to enjoy it though..."he muttered and shut his mouth quickly when I gave him a threatening stare.

"Well.....little Lali is a foxy minx who doesn't like being told what to do. So this is the best tactic I can apply!" He expressed his enthusiasm accompanied by a killer smirk.