𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

"So this is your room unnie! You can settle your luggage in that corner. I hope you like it?" Yeji took me to a spacious room with a wooden flooring and modestly decorated, which typically reminded me of my room when I was a child.

"Its beautiful dear. Thank you, Yeji!"

"You can take a nap and then get ready by five! The guests will be here for the celebrations by then."

"Sure!"

"I'll get going!"

[A/N: the following scene contains some *cough* mature *cough*scene, you can skip it if you want to. Though I know you will read, but better to issue a warning :) ]

After Yeji left I took off the dress I was wearing revealing me in my black lacy bra and underwear. As I did so, I heard a silent gasp and a probable moan, through my ear piece.

I knew Guk was upto some mischief. So I looked around the room with a plain face and noticed a camera chip - on a vase placed on the table, almost naked for a hidden eye to see.

Let's see what this foxy minx can do to your perverted mind.

Taking long, seductive strides I reached the table. I "innocently" bent over and slid my bra strap off my shoulder. To add on, I bit my lip before I was facing the camera. I could hear his breathing intensify.

Just to tease him, I held the hook of my bra ready to unclasp it knowing he was already sweating. I inched closer to the camera and smirked at him ㅡ for flipping it off in a swift motion earning a frustrated groan from him.

Activating the microphone in my earpiece, I said, "So you really thought I'm dumb enough to not notice that nano cam you bugged in my room? You're such a perverted pig, Jeon."

"No-no...its not what you think it is....I set it for your.....protection! Yeah protection...and I was going to inform you." Jungkook fiddled with his words, he sounded like he was trying find an excuse.

"Doesn't seem like so. I wonder how you managed to sneak into the villa..."

"Easy! I pretended to be a maintenance mechanic to sneak in! And you should be thankful that it's only me who's seeing you, I can't let anyone else see what's mine."

"Oh my god Guk, the confidence with which you say so as if I'll actually date you." I barfed at his cheesiness.

"Whatever you say doll. But in the end of the day we both know that you're mine and I'm yours."

"Yah stop it! Or I might die of laughter!! And better don't peek in again or else I make sure you're blind." I said trying to hold a laugh.

"Blinded by you? I already am." This raven and his dirty pickup lines.

Removing the earpiece, I disconnected the call and dropped down to the bed. I knew my face had turned into a deep shade of scarlet, I was feeling shy and intimidated, yet again. This wasn't my usual self at all. People knew me as the cold Miss Seductress, fierce and determined. I have flirted with a number of men and ravens yet Jungkook surprisingly had this magical effect on me. And I never seemed to understand why was it so.

A while later;

"And this is our very own Yeontan! He's the baby of our family and mostly likes to relax in the garden." It was past lunchtime, and since we had a considerable amount of time before the guests arrived, Yeji was showing me around the villa and the garden.

I held the cute little dog, their family pet. It was lovely seeing the family adore the dog, Taehyung would often bring up how he missed his dear dog. "He's so lovely! No matter he's the mood maker baby of the family." The dog delightedly groaned, finding warmth in my hands.