Moving

Well, today is the day we head back to Russia, Norway has been a blast, well apart from Hannah ruining Ana's birthday, that little girl is such a sweetheart.

Walking through the airport holding hands with Elijah and Ana, talking about me moving in. Ana is so excited.

"Will you be sleeping in my room?" Ana asks

"No sweetie, I'll be sleeping with your daddy,in his room" I say, kissing Ana on the cheek.

She nods, expecting my answer. Soon Ana changes the subject to her start pre-school on monday. She was telling be about her blue frozen school bag with a matching lunchbox and water bottle. Boarding the plane, I start to freak out. God I hate planes, what if it crashes, or is shot out of the air!!! Oh god. Sitting down next to Elijah and Ana, I breathe deeply.

"You okay darling?" Elijah asks, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

I nod my head and burry my face in his chest, blocking out the world around me. I hear the intercom, welcoming us and telling us to make sure our seat belts were on as we were about the take off. I quickly put my belt on and then continues to hide on Elijah's neck.

"Shayla? Wake up darling, we are landing soon." I hear Elijah's voice pulling me out from my sleep.

"Sorry, I fell asleep" I mumble in a sleepy hazed voice.

"It's fine, Ana is asleep too" Elijah smiles and kissed my head.

Soon the plane lands and the intercom is welcoming us home, standing up I pick up all our carry on bags while Elijah pick up Ana.

Walking off the plane and into the airport I we find the area were the drivers are waiting and find the man holding a sign with Elijah's name on it. Luke, the drive introduces himself and we walk to pick up our bags, Luke carries some one the bigger bags while I carry smaller ones. We head out to the car park and to a black awaiting limo. Luke places the bags near the trunk and then comes and opens the back door for us to get in. He takes the smaller bags from me and walks off to put the bags in the trunk. Elijah, Ana and I get in the car and wait for Luke.

"I called ahead and had you things moved over to the lake house." Elijah tells me.

I smile and thank him, placing a light kiss on his cheek.

Luke gets in the car and starts it, pulling away he heads towards town.

I watch as we drive though town and then shops turn to houses in the suburbs, then houses turn to trees, trees turn to farms and the soon we reach the lake house, the sun is just starting to set as we all get out and Luke brings our bags inside, leaving them by the front door before taking his leave.

Smiling I take the suitcases to the washing machine and take out everyone's casual clothes and puts them in to wash. pulling out Elijah's suits I put them into the black hanging clothing bags and hang them on the hooks on the back of the laundry door, before putting Ana's and my own formal dresses in to bags and hanging the up as well, to be taken the the dry cleaners tomorrow. Putting the empty suitcases into the cupboard I then leave and walk into the kitchen, seeing Elijah serving up dinner, simple mac and cheese. I smile and kiss him on the lips, taking mine and Ana's plate and placing them on the table. Ana comes in once Elijah calls out for her.

Eating dinner goes by quickly, soon Elijah takes Ana upstairs to get ready for bed and I clean up.

Soon I head upstairs and into mine and Elijah's room. Smiling I grab my pyjama's the draws, I walk into the bathroom and shower quickly, getting out I dry off and get dressed, walking into the bedroom I see Elijah, freshly showered and dressed for bed, smiling at him we climb into bed together and turn off the lights, I feels his arms wrap around my body, pulling me flush against him, my back to his chest, smiling into the darkness as he kisses my neck softly, wishing me goodnight as we let sleep wash over us.

___________________

Sorry it's short and took awhile to be updated. Been working on another story.

Thanks for reading!! like and leave a comment <3