Sunday Dinner

Waking up I check the clock, 12pm, Wow, Elijah let me sleep in. Getting up I walk to the bathroom and turn on the shower, quickly undressing I get in and wash my hair and body. Getting out I grab a towel and wrap it around my body before grabbing a smaller towel and wrapping my hair up in it. Walking into the bedroom. I pull out a pair of jeans and a singlet. Putting on blue underwear and bra, I get dressed. Leaving the bedroom I find Ana and Elijah in the kitchen.

"Good afternoon" I say

They both replied and Elijah got up and made me lunch, sitting down and eating with them, Elijah explains to me that everyone was coming over tonight for dinner. I nod and tell then I'm looking forward to seeing everyone, which I am. Elijah's family is the sweetest.

After lunch I clean up the kitchen and then I walk back to Elijah's room, looking in my suitcase that Elijah packed for me. I found just what I was looking for. pulling out my black bikini I walk into the bathroom taking the towel off my head and put my hair up in a messy bun, then strip and put my bikini. Grabbing a dry towel, I walk into Ana's room and found her colouring in.

"Ana you want to come for a swim?" I ask

She looks up at me and nods smiling sweetly. I walk over to her wardrobe and found a pink princess one piece togs. Helping her change, we walk out and grab her a towel, walking into the main bathroom I find sunscreen. Putting sunscreen on Ana and then some one myself,we walk outside and down to the lake.

Playing in the shallow part of the lake near the shore, Ana and I splash around chasing each other and mucking around. As the sun starts to set we get out and head back to the house. Drying off as much as we can we go inside, I take Ana into the main bathroom and run her a warm bath so she can warm up. Once she's done, I take her back to her room and find her a light pink dress to wear tonight. Laying out an outfit I tell her to get ready. Walking off to Elijah's room, I go into the bathroom and have a quick shower. Getting out I dry off and head back into the bedroom. I look at the bed and see a box. Picking up the card on the box I read it.

Shayla,

I found this dress yesterday while shopping with Ana, it would look beautiful on you.

~Elijah x

Reading over it again I place the card down on the bed and open the box. finding a white knee length dress, it was strapless and simple, but breathtakingly beautiful.

Grabbing white lace underwear and a strapless white lace bra I get changed. Grabbing my white pump heels out of my suitcase, I put them on. Walking over to the full length body mirror in Elijah's room, I brush my hair and waterfall braid it.

Smiling at my outfit, I head out of the bedroom and went looking for Elijah. I found him setting up the dinning table with everything we needed for tonight.

I walk up and kiss him. He doesn't respond right away because of shock but soon he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him, deepening the kiss. Breaking the kiss I rest my forehead against his.

"Thank you for the dress, it's beautiful" I whisper

"Your welcome, you look stunning darling" He says before kissing my softly.

"Eww, no kissing in the kitchen." Ana says giggling

Pulling away from each other we look over at Ana who is standing by the entry way of the dinning room. She's smiling and giggling, looking happy. She's wearing the light pink dress I picked out and she had put on black ballet flats. Helping Elijah get dinner ready Ana danced around the kitchen.
Around 6pm the doorbell rang, Ana ran off to the door, opening it, standing at the door was Bec, Klaus, Ellie, and Ava.

Elijah walked to the door and welcomed everyone in while I placed dinner on the table and grabbing two bottles of wine and a small jug of Apple juice, placing then down, everyone entered the room, walking over and hugging Bec, Ava and Ellie.

Everyone sat down and started putting food onto their plates. Talking about the trip to Norway, Ana made sure everyone was going to come to her party, telling then they had to come so they could she her dress.

The trip was a week long trip and Ana's party was on Friday night. During dimner Ana, lean over to Klaus and whispered on his ear.

"It's rude to whisper at the table"Eliie said playfully

"Well mother, Ana just told me that she caught Elijah and Shayla kissing today" Klaus smirked at his brother

Bec started giggling and held her hand out to Ellie

"Pay up mother" Rebecce smiles sweetly.

"You were betting?" I looked at then shocked.

"Yes sweetly, Rebecca said you guys would kiss before the trip and I said you guys would kiss during the trip" Ellie explained.

Blushing I look down and continue eating. Elijah changes the topic talking about MIP and that internships applications are going out once he gets back from Norway.

After dinner Rebecca and I offer the clean up while everyone else goes to talk in the living room.

In the kitchen Bec starts clean plates and putting leftovers into containers, I fill the sink and start washing up.

"So are you going to apply for MIP?" Bec asks

"Should I?" I question

"Yes you should!"

"Okay, maybe, I have a week to think about it"

Once the cleaning was done, Bec and I head into the living room joining everyone else. Sitting down next to Elijah I lean against him as Ana comes over and sits in my lap. Soon Ana falls asleep, cuddling into me. Ellie notices that Ana is asleep and decided to call it a night, as we have to be on a plane at 11am. Getting up and pulling Ana into my arms I carry her to her room. laying her on her bed, I take he shoes off, tucking her in I leave we room.

Walking into Elijah's room I see him sitting in his side of the bed. Grabbing on of his shirts I walk into the bathroom, I strip down to my underwear. I put Elijah's shirt on and then walk back into the bedroom. Putting my dress and shoes in my bag, I unbraid my hair and tie it into a messy bun, before cloning into bed next to Elijah and kissing him lightly, smiling into the kiss.

Elijah pulls me closer to him and holds me tightly, smiling at me.

"Good night darling" he whispers pecking my softly before cuddling me.

Cuddling Elijah is amazing, I feel safe and loved in his arms and when we kiss I swear I see fireworks and stars, I feel like I'm on cloud nine. He's just an amazing person, he's sweet and kind hearted, caring and funny.

I think in falling for him. And fast....

_____________________

Thank you for reading

Leave me comments of what you think ^_^