In Norway

Waking up, I feel Elijah's arms wrapped tightly around my waist. Smiling I roll over to face him, I start kissing his nose and then cheeks, placing light kisses all over his face. Soon his eyes slowly flitter open and he smiles at me.

"That's a sweet way to wake up" his voice rough with sleep.

Giggling I place a soft kiss on his lips, smiling sweetly.

"Morning Elijah" I whisper

"Good morning darling"

"I think it's time we go out of bed." smiling I unwrap myself from his arms and walk to the adjoining bathroom.

Turning on the shower, I strip out if my clothes, looking in the mirror.

I don't see what Elijah see in me, I'm plain looking, long brown hair and brown eyes, still looking plain as normal. sighing I get into the shower.

Once clean and dried, I wrap a towel around myself, walking out into the bedroom.

Oh god! Elijah is standing at his wardrobe shirtless. I gasp, which he hears and he turns around to look at me. Smirking he slowly walks over to me, once I'm within arms reach, he pulls me closer to him, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You looks amazing." he says

"I'm naked" I reply blushing

"Yes indeed you are, but you still looked beautiful"

He kiss my lips softly.

"Can I change my mind if what I want to do today?" I shyly ask

"Of course"

"I want to go to the beach."

"A beach, in Norway, in winter?"

"Yep" I pop my p, smiling like a child on Christmas

"Okay, I'll go her Ana ready" he says leaving the room, but kissing my head before removing his arms from my body.

Sneaking back to my room, dressed in only a towel, it was very shameful, I'm glad no one was in the hallway. Going to my wardrobe I grab my light blue bikinis out and put them on. Grabbing a white summer dress out, I throw it on over my bikini. I look in the mirror and brush my hair out then tied it into a neat bun. slipping my denim blue sandals, I grab my phone and take a selfie. Updating the photo to Instagram and Facebook.

Walking out into the hallway, I go down to the dinning room, where I find Ana and Elijah sitting eating breakfast. I sit next to Ana, greeting her and kissing her cheek, I grab a slice of toast and out on butter and strawberry jam. Eating and talking Ana tells me that she's excited about the beach and that her daddy said we would go shopping tomorrow. Smiling I agree that we would go shopping tomorrow, I ask her if she would help me find a dress for the ball, which she eagerly agrees too.

Once breakfast is over we go out to the front where the limo is waiting for us,
Elijah informs him that we are going to the beach, which the limo man looks kinda shocked about. oh well. Mr Limo man opens the door of us and we all get in. buckling up, the man starts the limo, and starts to drive down the long driveway and out of the castle gates.

Smiling I lean over and kiss Elijah on he cheeks smiling like a loon.

_____________________

Sorry it's late!

Beach scene coming up next.

Thanks for reading.