The Adorable Date

I woke up to see Vlad and Bec in bed with me. laughing to myself at how they are sleeping, Vlad is right on the edge, and Bec is cuddling him. I roll over and check my phone, it's 11pm, wow I must have been tired after last night. I get up and grab a clean set of underwear, my pink skinny jeans and my black corset top. Walking into the bathroom I close the door and quickly shower. After I'm all clean I get out and wrap a towel around myself, brushing my hair and then my teeth, I make sure I'm dry before putting my clothes on. Walking out of the bathroom I see Vlad and Bec both still fast asleep, grabbing my phone and pocketing it, I walk out of the room and down stair.

Walking into the kitchen I see Klaus, Elijah and Ana sitting at the table eating breakfast and talking about last night.

"Good morning beautiful" I say kissing Ana on the cheek.

"Good morning Shaylwa" Ana says smiling up at me.

I move into the kitchen, looking for something to eat. hmm what to eat, ooh cookies!! I grab the cookies out of the cupboard and sit at the table next to Ana.

"That isn't a good breakfast love" Klaus comments

"Well I'll get something better later" I poke my tongue at him

Once Klaus is finish his breakfast he places his plate in the sink and takes Ana out of the room, leaving Elijah and I at the table.

"So this date I brought, would you like to go out this evening?" Elijah asks seeming nerves

"How about we just pack a picnic and take Ana to the park this afternoon" I say smiling widely

He looks a little shocked but nodded, agreeing.

"Great, we can leave around 3ish, I'm sure it will be fun" I smile, kissing him on the cheek, then returning the cookies to the cupboard because leaving the kitchen.

Walking around for a bit I fouls Ana and Klaus watching cartoons, so I joined them. Around 1:30pm Bec and Vlad came down stairs, still looking half sleep. Rebecca founds me and then dumps herself on my lap, eyeliner smudged around her eyes.

"You didn't wash your make up off last night" I tell her.

She just nods her head and lays her head in my shoulder half asleep watching cartoons. at 2:30 Rebecca and I head back to her room so I could get ready to go to the park.

Rebecca let me borrow a pair if white denim mini shorts and I put my black singlet on, I slipped my ballet flats on and grabbed my leather jacket and phone, walking down stair I see Elijah holding a bracket and Ana standing next to him with an adorable smile on her face.

Elijah leads me to his car, with is a black SUV, he puts Ana into a blue car seat and places the basket to to her, before coming and opening my door for me. Once I'm inside the car he closes the door and walks around to his side. there wasn't much snow covering the ground but it was still a little cold.

While we were driving I asked Ana questions about her night, listening to her tell me that she has a great night and that her favourite part was the dancing, smiling as she recalled the dancing. Ana was such an amazing girl, so happy and bright.

Once we pulled up at the park I opened the door and got Ana out of the car, while Elijah grabbed the basket. locking the car, we walk towards a tree, so we would have shade from the sun. Elijah laid down a blanket and then sat the basket down, pulling out sandwiches, cupcakes and cans of soda, cookies and some lollies.

Elijah sat down, while I slipped off my ballet flats and pulled Ana towards the playground. We ran around, climbing up into the playground forts and then going down slides, chasing each other around and giggling. Soon Ana got hungry so walk walked back to Elijah who had his phone out and was taking photos. Ana jumped on him asking if she could have a cupcake. Elijah smiled and picked up one and handed it to her.