A Party Full Of Drama

Waking up I felt an arm wrapped around my waist. I also feel small arms wrapped around my arms. Looking around I see I'm in the middle between Elijah and Ana. Ana snuggles into me and opens her eyes.

"Good morning" she smiles

"Good morning beautiful" I say, kisses her forehead.

I feel Elijah's hands tighten around my waist. Ana crawls over be and forces herself between Elijah and I, giggling.

"Good morning princess" I hear Elijah whisper to Ana

"Morning daddy" Ana kisses his cheek

I roll over and face then, watching them talk, soon Elijah starts tickling Ana, and she is laughing loudly. I look at the alarm clock and see that it is 7am, oh no! I have to get to school!!

I jump out of bed, rambling on that I have to get to school. I walk over to Elijah's wardrobe and find a black dress button up shirt. I grab it and take it in to the bathroom with me. I have a shower then get out and dry myself. Putting the shirt on I tie it so it's a strapless dress, that come to mid thigh, I walk out and see Ana and Elijah are missing, I put my heels on and pick up my dress from yesterday. I grab my phone and walk out. Walking into the kitchen I found Elijah putting food in front of Ana, he places a plate on the table for me and then grabs a plate for himself. He looks up and see my outfit. His mouth falls open and looks shocked, Ana starts laughing at him, telling him to close his mouth before saying I look pretty.

Eating breakfast together was wonderful, we laughed and talked about everything. Elijah told me to take his car because he need to stay here and wait for the staff to come and start getting things ready for the party tonight, which everyone was invited too. After breakfast Elijah gave me his keys and kissed my cheek goodbye, I walk over to Ana and kiss her forehead saying goodbye and that I would see he tonight.

Getting into the car I typed St. Eric's into the GPS and then followed it all the way back to the academy, which was over 2 hours away. Great I'm going to be late.

Turning on the radio I turn the music up loudly and sing along! Pulling up to the school, I turn off the music and get out. Walking towards the office I get a late note, the assistant looks at my clothes and raises an eyebrow.

"What don't you like my new fashion choice, it's totally the new style" I say laughing.

Walking out I look around for Bec. Seeing her at her locker I run up and hug her.

"Hello babe, miss me" I laugh

"Aww baby! I missed you so much!" she kisses my cheek "Vlad is such a bore" she winks at him and he mocks a shocked face.

I shove my dress into her locker and we link arms heading to gym. Reaching the gym I see Kate and Cody waiting for us. Kate looks happy to see me, while Cody look appalled at my outfit.

We join the group and Klaus walks over with Kol.

"Lovely outfit love, but you would look better in my clothes then my brothers"
Klaus winks at me.

"She even smells like Elijah" Rebecca adds

The gym teacher comes in and tells us today we would be watching a movie. he told us the movie was highly educational and the best movie that had a sport in it of all times, so when he turned the movie on and it was High School Musical I couldn't stop laughing.

I mean come on this movie was for 12 year olds! Sure I loved these movies when I was younger but for a man the age if 46 to be still in love with them was just to funny. Sadly that's how I ended up in the Principle's office, apparently by laughing I disrespected the teacher. Once I explained what happen Mr Cooper looked like he was holding back a laugh. I was told I couldn't be on school grounds for two days as punishment for disrespecting a teacher. They were going to call Ellie to pick my up but I told them I had Prince Elijah's car and that I had to drive it to his house when I was going to the party. I was then told that I had an hour to tell my friends and pack some clothes before having to go for two days.