Sick

Argh! I feel like my head has been run over by a car, my nose is red and my throat feels like it's closing up.

Such a great way to wake up the day after an amazing trip! Not... God why must it be me, and the top it all off the doctors won't be open till Monday and it's only freaking Saturday.

Now your all probably thinking, why not just go to a hospital to see a doctor, well I'll tell you, going to the doctors is scary but going into a hospital is freaking nightmare, there scare the hell out of me.

Rolling over I look at Elijah, who is sleeping peacefully next to me. I smile before rolling back over and grabbing my phone off the bedside table.

Opening Facebook I update my status to ~Feeling Sick~ before checking my messages.

"Darling, are you feeling okay, you don't look well." Elijah says.

I jump slightly, I didn't realise he woke up, putting my phone down I turn towards him and shake my head.

"No, I feel sick." I mumble

He leans over and kisses my forehead, whispering to rest while her made breakfast.

Elijah gets out of bed and grabs some clothes out of his draws before walking into the bathroom. I hear the shower turn on, and I close my eyes, falling back to sleep.

"Shayla, darling, wake up" I hear Elijah though my sleeply haze.

Opening my eyes, I see Elijah sitting on the bed beside me with a tray. Sniffling, I sit up and look at the tray, there one a plate was scrambled eggs with toast and a tall glass of orange juice. Smiling at him I whisper thank you and he picks up the tray and lays it on my lap.

Elijah tell me that he is going to call his mother to take Ana for the weekend so he can stay and look after me.

"No Elijah, you don't have to so that." I say, not wanted to intrude

"Sorry darling but you know Ana is going to want to play with you, can't have you getting worse before your not resting" Elijah places a kiss in my forehead before leaving to call Ellie and to get Ana ready.

I eat some of my breakfast and finished off half of the glass of juice, when Elijah returned to the room with a box of tissues and a small bin, placing the tissues in the bedside table and the bin by the bed, he asked how in feeling.

Smiling I whisper I'm okay, sniffling a little. Ana comes in with a small princess suitcase.

"Shayla, you do look so good" Ana she's loudly, dropping her suitcase and climbing up onto the bed next to me.

"I'm sick, sweetie" I smile sadly at her

Ana looks at her bag and asks Elijah to being it to the bed, which he does, placing a kiss on Ana's head. Ana opens the bag and pulls out a small teddy bear and holds it out towards me. Taking the bear, I whisper thank you.

"This is Mr. Bear, he makes me feel better when I'm sick, maybe he can make you feel better too" Ana smiles.

Smiling back at her I take her small hand in mine and softly squeezes it. Whispering goodbye to her and Elijah picks her and her bag up, leaving the room to take Ana to Ellie's.

While Elijah is gone, I get out of bed and head into the bathroom, filling the bathtub up with hot water, and stripping before sliding into the heated water. Closing my eyes, I inhale deeply, the stream raising up from the water. The warmth felt amazing against my skin, opening my eyes.

After my bath I dress in mini black shorts and a light pink tank top, walking into the kitchen, I open a small cupboard and grab out a box of pain killers, taking two tables I put the bow away and pop the tablets into my mouth, walking over to the sink I fill a glass up with water. Drinking the water I swallow the tablets as the front door opens.

"Shayla, you awake?" Elijah calls

"In the kitchen" I quietly call back.

He walks into the kitchen and I place the glass by the sink, turning to smile at him. he wraps his arms around my waist and rests his forehead against mine.

"You should be in bed love" he comments.

I tell him I was just taking so pain killers and he smiles, taking my hands in his he softly pulls me towards the archway leading to the hallway. He walks me upstairs and I giggles, knowing he is going to tuck me in bed.

Giggling as we enter the bedroom, he let's go of my hands, pulling the blankets down he pats the bed, smiling at me. I lay down and Elijah presses a kiss to my forehead.

"I love you" he whispers

"I love you as well" I whisper back, closing my eyes.

I feel the bed dip as he lays down beside me, wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me towards his so my back touches his chest.

I doze in and out for the rest of the day, Elijah wakes me for lunch and dinner and gets me pain killers when I need them, but the best pain killer of all was the Elijah laid in bed with me all day, holding me tightly and kissing me forehead and cheeks telling me to get better and that he loves me more word can describe.

____________________

Thanks for reading, I'll update soon <3

Vote and comment...