Kidnapped

We heard Ana scream, jumping up we both run to her room. Seeing her bed is empty and the window is open.

"She's been taken" Elijah yells

Tears falling down my face I try to calm down but I was only making tears fall faster.

"What are we going to do?" I ask

I see Elijah has all ready taken out his phone and was taking to his security team. He hung up and fail a different number. As he spoke I realised he was calling the police. Looking around I felt useless, a little five year old girl was out there with god knows who, what if they hurt her!! What if they kill her, oh god!!

Sitting down on Ana's bed as I start to feel lightheaded.

I heard Elijah yelling at people on the phone and also people in the house. I look down on her bed and see a piece of paper, picking it up it read.

"If you want to see your daughter again, your going to have to trade girls, give me Shayla and you can have her... Send Shayla by herself to collet the girl from 638 Sinter Rd tonight"

"Elijah!" I call walking out to the living room "I found this"

I pass him the note. He reads it and looks at me. I give him a small smile, nodding my head, agreeing that I would go.

"You can't go" Elijah says "They could hurt you"

"I rather they hurt me and not Ana" I say

I walk off going into Ana's room, watching the police and men in suit pull apart her room, looking for prints or something to help them found Ana. Elijah comes in and shows them the note. While he's in there I excuse myself and walk outside, calling a taxi the voice tells me that is should arrive in ten minutes.

I walk back inside and into Elijah's room, I grab a pair of skinny jeans and a purple singlet and put it on. Grabbing my wallet I walk outside and wait.
Once the taxi arrives I look to make sure no one see me. It looks clear.

Getting in a give the man the address and sit back trying to calm myself. My guess is it's Cody, it has to be, no one here really knows me. looking at the clock on the dashboard I see it's only 3:30pm. Okay I can do this, this is for Ana.

At around 4;30pm the taxi comes to a stop at a rundown house, that's is the middle of no where.

"Can you wait for a minute, I'll be back" I say

The man nods and I get out of the car. Walking into the overgrown yard, I follow a small pathway to the front door.

I knock......

Waiting for someone to open the door, I start freaking out again. What if I'm too late and they have hurt her!!!

The door opens and I see Cody.

"Where is she?" I ask

He nods his head behind him and he opens the door wider as another man stands next to him holding Ana, who is tied up and has been gaged. There were tears running down her face, but she looked okay.

"Pass her here" I demand

The man looks at Cody who nods again. The unknown man passes me Ana, I can feel tears running down my face again and I take her in my arms, I untie her and take the gag out.

"Are you okay Ana?" I whisper to her

She nods and try's to smile at me.

"I'll put her in the taxi and then come straight back"

Cody nods and walks out the door, following me as I walk back to the taxi. Putting Ana in the back, she tries to pull me in with her crying.

"Shaylwa please!" Ana cries

I kneel next to the taxi and whisper in her ear that I have to stay and that I love her.

"No, Shaylwa please!!" I close the door crying

Telling the taxi driver to take her back to the lake house, saying he will get $20,000 if he did. The mans face lit up and he nodded and started the car. I look at Ana who is crying, calling out my name. As the taxi pulls away, I fall to the ground sobbing.

At least she's safe..... that's all I could think.

"Come on babe, inside now" I hear Cody say

Standing up I walk inside. I see 2 other men as well as Mr. Unknown. They all stare at me as they see me. Cody pushes me into a room. It's dark. Soon he turns the lights on and I see whips and belt lined up hanging off the walls.

Oh no, no, no, no, no!! Not again, last time I barely made it out alive. I see an adjoining door and make my way over to it. Opening the door I see the lights are on. Looking around I see a small bed, bedside table, a desk and a laptop. Turning around smiling a small smile hoping not to anger Cody.

"Am I allowed to do to Bed Cody? I'm kind of tired" I say quietly

Nodding he leave and I close the door. Walking over to the desk, I sit down and turn the laptop on. Logging on to Facebook.

I see Rebecca has take. A photo of Elijah holding Ana, saying "Home safe and sound" smiling I hit like.

"I'm glad she's home safe" I comment.

Rebecca Mikaelson: Shayla! Oh my gosh a your okay! police and checking out the house now, please be safe.

Closing down the laptop I lay down. As my head hits the pillow Cody storms in with a whip.

Cracking the whip he hits down hard on my stomach before I can move.

"Oww!!" I scream

Repeatedly he hits me mainly on my back as I turn my body away from him and curl into a ball crying.

Seeing I turned away, made Cody even more angry, he starts the hit harder and I can feel blood dripping down my back.

As I'm on the brink of passing out I hear the police yell out as the storm into the house.

I feel Cody hit me one more time as I pass out from the pain and maybe blood loss.

________________

It's kinda short but I'll be uploading another chapter tonight.

Thank you for reading!

Tell me if your liking it?