Bidder's Ball

"Shaylwa! Shaylwa! wake up, wake up" I heard Ana throw my sleepy haze.

I open my eyes and sit up, to see Ana sitting on the bed, where Rebecca was sleeping, but now she's gone. hmm wonder where she went.I turned my attention to Ana you is giggling.

"Good morning Ana" I smile at her

"Aunty Becca, said we are having a girls makeover day!"

"That sounds like fun"

Rebecca walks into the room with a basket, she places the basket next to me and tells me to choose what I want to use. Looking into the basket I found vanilla fascial mask, coconut hand and foot scrub and dark red nail polish.

Putting to vanilla mask on my face, I also put some on Ana, as she asked to use the same as me. Bec had found a strawberry mask and was placing it on, while on the phone to Vlad, making sure her would match her tonight.

"I'm going to get something to eat, and to found cucumber to slice for our relaxation" I say

Bec looks over and nod, while Ana get up of the bed, wanting to come with me. We walk out of the room and down the stairs. once again I hear yelling.

"How could you allow Ana to get ready for her first ball with Rebecca and her commoner friend!" the voice yelled

Ana looks up at me with sad eyes, aww I hate when children are sad, it makes me feel sad. I pick her up and carry her the rest of the way to the kitchen, I set her down on the bench. I turn and look in the cupboard until I found cookies, every child loves cookies, I take the cookies out and put then on the bench, before grabbing to cups and the jug of milk out of the fridge, pouring us both a cup of milk, Ana smiles, taking a cookie and dipping it into the cup.
I pick up the jug of milk and turn and open the fridge, placing the milk away I look for a cucumber.

"Daddy!" Ana giggles

I grab a cucumber and close the fridge, seeing that Elijah has indeed, walked into the kitchen.

"Is mummy mad at me?" Ana asks, looking sad again "we heard her yelling"

"No darling, she's not mad at you, she just wanted you to get ready with her and Your aunt Shelby"

"But I don't like aunt Shelby." Ana frowns "I like aunt Becca and Shaylwa"

Elijah and Ana talk about the ball and getting ready. I cut the cucumber into slices. Once I had enough slices, I put the cucumber away. I then jump up and sit in the bench next to Ana and start eating a cookie.

"So, what you been up too?" I ask, biting into my cookie

"Well nothing as entertaining as what you girls are doing" Elijah said, poking Ana's cheek, getting vanilla facial mask on his finger.

I jump down and put away the cookies, and placing the cups in the sink. I smile at Ana, placing the cucumber slices on a small silver tray and holding it out to her. Elijah picks her up and places her on the ground, she reaches out and takes the tray from me before skipping out of the kitchen.

I smile at Elijah and start walking out, when I feel his hand grab my elbow.

"Will you save me a dance tonight?" he asks

I nod smiling sweetly, before walking out of the kitchen. I walk back up stairs and to Bec's room, where I found Ana and Bec laying on the bed with cucumber slices over their eyes and soft music playing. I grab two slices and lay on the other side of Ana. placing the slices on my eyes.

At 3pm us girls were all clean and smelling of vanilla and coconut, well Ana and I were, Bec smelt of strawberries and chocolate.

My nails were painted red, Becca's were pink and I painted Ana's nail blue. I did a waterfall braid in Ana's hair. Rebecca straightened hair and then placed ringlets at the ends and I curled my hair. I go into the bathroom with my dress and underwear, putting my black lace panties on and my strapless black lace bra, I slip on my dress. walking back into the room I see Ana and Rebecca have put on their dresses as well.