A Week Later

A week later and I'm finally feeling better, Elijah has been amazing, taking care of me as well as looking after Ana when she returned home Monday morning.

It's Sunday, so Elijah's family is coming over for dinner, that's how I now find myself in the kitchen with Ana covered in flour.

"What are you girls doing?" Elijah asks as he walks into the kitchen

"We are making a cake daddy! it was my idea" Ana replied excitedly

Elijah chuckles and wipes the flour off Ana's face.

"I see" Elijah kisses Ana's cheek "I'll leave you beautiful girls to it"

He kisses me forehead before leaving to kitchen. We continue to make the cake while dancing and singing. Once the cake was baked, I put it on a plate to cool.

"Come on Ana, let's get cleaned up while the cake cools off." I say, holding my hand out for her to take.

I take Ana up to her room and into the adjoining bathroom, I run the water, making sure it's warm enough, so that it won't burn her, kissing her forehead, I leave her room and walk into mine and Elijah's, I see him laying in the bed reading.

"I put Ana in the bath in her room, can you watch her so I can get cleaned up for dinner?" I ask

"Of course darling, everyone should be here in an hour" Elijah gets up and kisses my lips softly before leaving the room.

I head into the bathroom to shower. Once clean and smelling amazingly like strawberries, I wrap my towel around myself before walking into the bedroom.

Dressing in a thigh length dark blue dress, I put in black heels, before leaving the room. I hear Ana's voice in the kitchen and head towards the sound. I find Ana and Elijah in the kitchen, icing the cake, being careful not to ruin their clothing. Elijah is in one of his amazing suits, while Ana is wearing a knee length sky blue dress.

"You look beautiful Ana" I say, walking into the kitchen.

Ana beams up at me, smiling widely, telling me that her and daddy iced the cake.

"Well done, the cake looks amazing"

Elijah cleans up the bowls while I take Ana into the dinning room, sitting her down. The doorbell rings and Elijah goes to answer it.

Soon the house is filled with people, laughing and joking around. Bec and I walk into the kitchen, gossiping about boys from Norway. We grabs plates of food taking them into the dinning room and serving, we take three trips to the kitchen before finally being able to sit with the family to eat.

Ellie says grace, blessing the food and the people around us. Soon everyone was eating.

Dinner was steak and salad, with a side of sweet potato chips. Small dipping bowls filled with garlic sauce placed by everyone's plates.

Once dinner was over, Ana tells everyone she made a cake, smiling a stand up and collect everyone's plates and sliver wear, taking them into the kitchen, I grab smaller plates and teaspoons. Taking the bowls and spoons into the dining room, I pass them to Bec to hand out, while I walk back into the kitchen to get the cake and a knife.

Bring the cake in, Ana is smiling widely, excited about her cake. Cutting the cake I serve everyone, starting with Ana.

Everyone seems to enjoy the cake and compliments Ana on her amazing baking skills. Once everyone is finished Bec and I clean up the table while everyone else moves into the living room. Bec and I rinse all the plates, bowls and sliver wear before putting everything into the dishwasher.

Walking into the living room holding Becca's hand. We see the family has been talked into watching The Little Mermaid. Smiling Bec and I sit down on the ground in front of the TV.

Halfway though the movie, I feel sleep beginning to take over. Soon I fall asleep laying on the ground.

_______________

Sorry it's late and probably really bad, writers block has kicked in.

Comment any idea's you may have for the story and I'll see if I can fit them in.

Thanks for reading! Vote and Comment <3