Start of My First Week

Monday! Oh great, I roll over in my bed, looking up at the roof, the weekend was fun, after that party on Friday night we came back to my dorm and watch Vampire Academy, and I pretty much fell asleep before the movie even started, gosh I'm such a dork! The rest of the weekend we sat around in my dorm, getting to know each other better, I found out Vlad's father is the principle and Vlad somehow got the school to put a mini bar fridge in my room late Saturday morning, which was filled with chocolate and soft drink!

So I made two amazing friends and now I have to get up and go to class, rolling over and unplugging my phone from its charger, I turn it on and see that it's 7 o'clock, great I have an hour and a half before home group, getting up I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth before turning on the shower and getting in. After my warm shower I walk out to my room wrapped in my towel, I open my wardrobe and pull out a pair of white skinny jeans, a hot pink single, my leather jacket and my black vans, pulling on a pair of white lace panties and a matching white lace bra, I put on my clothes. Pulling my shoes on, I grab my school bag, my phone and my keys. Time for class! Great, locking the door, I pull out my timetable to find out where my class is, English: East wing room 107. As I'm walking down the hall Rebecca walks out of her dorm, she smiles sweetly graving my timetable.

"Oh, look at that we have all the same classes! Oh by the way gym is a joined class with Klaus's class" Rebecca informs me.

I smile and nod my head slowly, great a whole hour stuck in class with that jerk, Rebecca grabs my hand and pulls me towards the east wing, right up to room 107, well at least I didn't have to walk around like a loser to find the room, we entered the room and sat down at the back of the room, the desks were set up so there was 3 per desk, so when Vlad walked in he came and sat straight next to Bec, there such an adorable couple! An old man walks into the room, he had long grey hair tied back into a pony tail and dull blue eyes, and he was wearing grey dress pants and a sweater that had looked to be homemade.

"Welcome everyone, how was your weekend" he said loudly, students nodded and muttered yeah, "that's great to hear! Now we have a new student in the class! Miss Patterson, a transfer from Australia, come stand up and tell us about yourself!"

Great wonder how many times I have to do these embarrassing introductions today, I sigh and stand up.

"Hi, my names Shayla, I'm Australian, and I dislike the cold" I say smiling then sit back down.

Mr Samwhich, I found out the teachers name to be, he was really annoying, he spoke loudly, I mean it's not like I need my hearing, jezz, he babbles on about books that he read and didn't really make us do any work. Once English was over, thank The Lord! Rebecca pulled Vlad and I towards our history class, same thing happen with the annoying introduction sadly, an hour later we, history was over and we had homework! We had to write a 2000 word paper about how Russia was involved in WWII.

Great now time for gym, Rebecca had quieted down and looked shy, probably because her brother was in our gym class. Walking into the gym, Bec and I walked towards the girls locker room, I had brought mini shorts and a tank too for gym clothes, but looking at what the other girls are wearing I think it may be a little long, god this school is full of girls that look like the work on the corner!! After changing we work out and see Miss Bimbo that I met yesterday rubbing against Klaus like a cat in heat! GROSS!!

Hey Shayla, Hey Bec." A guy with dirty blonde hair come over and stood with us.

"Hey Kol" Bec says looking towards the boys locker room, most likely looking for Vlad.

As Vlad and his friends walk out of the locker room a big man that wears clothes 10 times too small for him walks out, I look at Bec and Vlad confused I how on earth did this guy get the job as a gym teacher!! He doesn't even look like he could run 50 metres without passing out!