Welcome to Hell in Russia

"Welcome to Russia, I hope you enjoyed the flight, we hope you ride AirRussia again, thank you" the annoying voice of the flight assistant came over the intercom.

Oh great, we're here, I quickly opened my handbag and grabbed my little mirror out, I check to see if my dark brown hair isn't messy and see that its fine, but sadly my dark eye shadow has rubbed and now I have black shadow around my brown eyes, great, now it looks like I have two black eyes. I sigh and put my mirror away and then join the line that's slowly filing out of the plane. Reaching the door of the plane, feeling the cold breeze I realize its winter, damn, I forgot that it's not summer here in Russia like it is back in Australia. Walking towards the airport I look for someone holding a sign with my name, searching the area with my eyes I spot a group of people holding signs near the bathrooms, I start walking towards them, not looking where I was going, suddenly someone bumps into me, grabbing the hem of my shirt to stop themselves from falling, I look down and saw a little blonde girl with bright blue eyes, her face is puffy and there were tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Hey, you okay?" I ask kneeling down in front of the girl.

" I...I...I can't find Mr Lee" the little girl sniffled.

"I'm Shayla, let's see if one of the workers knows where Mr Lee is" I say holding out my hand.

"I'm Anastasia but I like Ana better" she replied talking my hand.

We walk towards the customer service desk, Ana stopped crying and had cuddled against my legs as she walked, once we reached the desk I explained that Ana was lost and looking for someone named Mr Lee, the old man working at the desk did a voice over the intercom.

"Princess Anastasia! Princess! Princess Anastasia" a bolding man came rushing towards the desk " Oh thank gosh you are okay Princess, your mother was getting worried, come now, she's waiting in the car with your aunt." he held out his hand for Ana to take.

Princess? Well that's a little weird? And your mother is in the car? Is this guy her stepfather?

"Bye Shaylwa" Ana said hugging my legs before taking the man's hand and skipping off towards a limo that was waiting outside though the glass doors.

Heading towards the group of sign holders, as I'm now going to call them, I see an old man who likes about sixty holding a sign that has "Miss Patterson" written on it. Well this guy looks like he'll have a heart attack if her saw a mouse. I sigh walking towards him.

"That's me, I'm Miss Patterson, Shayla Patterson," I say holding my hand out from him to shake.

"Ah, welcome Miss Shayla to Russia, I'm Mr Larsson, your bags will be delivered to your doom room by tonight, please follow me" he said turning and headed towards the glass doors that lead to the car park.

Mr Larsson lead me towards a black SUV, parked near the doors, he pulled out the keys and pressed a button to unlock the doors, he opened the back door and waited for me to climb in, once in he closed the door, well he isn't one to talk, I sigh and put my belt on.

"We will arrive at St. Eric's Academy within an hour Miss Patterson" Mr Larsson spoke as he climbed in, buckled up and started the car.

I set my handbag down next to me, and unzip it, looking for my phone and headphones, might as well listen to music for the next hour.

"Ow!" I rub my head, jezz I must have fallen sleep, I look out the window to see that the car is pulling up to a 7 foot high metal bar fence, in the distance I could see and old stone castle, wow this place is like something out of a horror movie, this shall be fun. The gate opens and Mr Larsson slowly drives in and up the long drive way, dead willow trees perfectly lined on each side of the drive way.