Ditching School

Monday... oh the joy of walking up early on Monday morning, having to get up and go to class, In home group this morning we found out the my class was going to be arriving on Wednesday, once we were told Bec turned and gave me a sad smile. She was worried what might happen when Cody came, just is much as I was.

Classes were normal, preparing to have more students, we had to make sure there were extra desks and chairs.

On Tuesday, we were told we had to wear formal clothes coloured black or white.

Waking up on Wednesday I was freaking out, I got out of bed and went for a shower. Walking out wrapped in a towel I opened my wardrobe and looked for something nice to wear. Finding a black thigh length dress, that had white lace over the top, I put it on as well as some 6 inch high heels. Waterfall braiding my hair, I grab my bag and walk out of my room locking the door. Meeting up with Rebecca and Vlad in the dinning hall we eat breakfast before linking arms and heading towards the gym, where a parade was being held.

The parade was boring and long, welcoming the Australian class, I look around for Kate but I could see her. Vlad's dad then goes on to day that some students have been chosen to be partnered up with Australian students, going thought the list, two St. Eric's and two Rosemary students were put to get there in groups of four, like a group buddy team.

"Shayla and Rebecca with Kate and Cody" I her Mr Copper say

Bec and I get up holding hands and walk towards the stage. I see Kate stand up and walk towards the stage as well but sadly I also see Cody doing the same.

Meet and the stairs near the stage Kate and I run up and hug each other, tears in our eyes, smiling widely. gosh I have missed this girl, she's like my sister, we have known each other since we were in nappies.

"Oh Katie, I've missed you" I whisper in her ear

"I've missed you as well" she whispers back

I see Cody standing near me smirking, I shudder, letting go of Kate and moving back towards Bec. I see Bec has her phone out and is texting someone.

Once the parade is over Bec suggests we head out to the court yard and get to know each other. we all nod and head outside.

Reaching the court yard I see Vlad and Klaus waiting for us, but I also see Stacy, who is heading off Klaus. This isn't going to be fun Stacy hates me. Klaus see us and all but rubs over to us and picks me up and kiss my cheek.

"Hey love" he says.

I'm okay, I was not expecting that to happen, I look at Bec and she looks at me as to say "play-along"

"Hey" I smile at him, taking a seat next to Bec and Kate.

For the next two hours we sit and talk. Cody is glaring at Klaus while trying to pull me closer to him and Stacy is glaring at me, which isn't new, she always glared at me with hatred in her eyes, I don't know why she doesn't like me, bit she just doesn't.

Next thing I know I'm being tackled to the the ground by a small blonde giggling five year old.

"Ana! What are you doing here? Where is your father?" I exclaim as she climbs into my lap.

"Hehe, I missed you Shaylwa, and daddy is coming, I want you to come shopping with me" she giggles "It's mummy's birthday tomorrow and I need to get her a present" she whispers as if telling me a secret

"I'm not sure if I'm allowed to go shopping with you Ana"

"But you have to! Daddy tell her she needs to come"

I look over my shoulder and see Elijah walking over to us, wearing a suit as always.

"I'm sure my dad will be fine if you go Shay, it's not like he can say no to a royal request" Vlad says