***

Park Chanyeol. The first son of the President of South Korea.

Park Sehun. Second son of the President, Park Chanyeol's younger brother. The half brother of Chanyeol.

They already have everything, money, own house, branded clothes, everything.

Everything they want, they should get. They will not stop until they didn't get what they want from you.

They are also called by people; Sibling goals. Having a good relationship with each other even they are not a True Brothers.

Byun Baekhyun. Second-year High school. He is not like Sehun and Chanyeol who have everything, he is the type of person who has to work hard to get what he wants. A provincial who was transferred to the City for the Scholarship awarded to him. Poor but, Smart.

"Hyung, I respect you but. Fuck off, don't you dare to touch Baekhyun anymore. He's already mine." The younger said,

"Are you dreaming my younger brother? Baekhyun is not yours. You better fuck off, He's mine and never be yours." The older answered.

Is this the end of Park Siblings?

Because of ONE GUY that make their heart flutters,

What will happened?

How did Baekhyun get into this situation?

What will happened in his life in the City?

Good as heaven?

Or,

Miserable as Hell?

-----

HYUNG
LANGUAGE: ENGLISH
RATED: M
PAIRINGS: CHANBAEK/SEBAEK/CHANBAEKHUN
ORIGINALLY WRITTEN BY DEERBABOLTI

All Rights Reserved (c) 2017

A work of fiction. Any resemblance to a person, living or dead, or places, actual events are purely coincidental. Do not distribute, modify, display or exploit the contents of any stories. Plagiarism is a crime.