32.

Song: Lego house - Ed Sheeran

........................................

Hailey

"Wouldn't it be easier to buy a new bike?" I wondered but that only earned me a glare from Vickie.

"Nope." and taking the piece of tape I'd cut she plastered another pink pamphlet against the lamppost and moved to the next one.

"Vickie... you know I'm all into creative ways of revenge, and I'm proud of you-"

"Thanks."

"-But you're asking for trouble." I warned her for the umpteenth time today, and for the umpteenth time she rolled her eyes. "Can't you tell his parents or something?"

"Like a five year old? Hell no." she scoffed, irked and taking the new piece of tape from me, moving to repeat it all over. "Besides, what would I tell them? I have no proofs!"

"And search in his garage? Maybe he had it there."

"Come on, Hails, Bear isn't stupid. He's gotten rid of it by now."

I wanted to ask her how was she so sure he's the one that took it from her, but considering their history, them being neighbours -per se an easy access- and his smug looks when she banged his door earlier that day for explanations... I was pretty sure myself Bear was the one behind her bike's disappearance.

Why? Just for the sake of it. Because he was Bear and he had this thing about Vickie that keeps him messing with her non-stop. It was obvious Vickie wouldn't take it all without protesting and his stupid smirk spike her bloodlust.

I glanced down at the pile of filled she's printed in her rage.

Learn to make the perfect Cupcake. YUMMY!

$10 an hour.

Call here for more information:

And she'd put Bear's number under it, surrounded in drawings of desserts kawaii.

I mean, it was hilarious just thinking of his face when he starts getting calls from people asking for his cupcake lessons, but at the same time, messing with Bear was like playing with fire. It was bound to burn at some point, and the player wasn't someone you want to have against you.

"And haven't you thought of, I don't know, borrowing his skate instead? Eye for eye and all that."

"And what would I do with that?" she scoffed as we reached the next lamppost.