Ch:32

Deku's: POV
*snip*
*snip*
"God my head feels sooo much lighter" currently it is 6:00 o'clock in the morning and I'm cutting off dead Weight aka my hair because at this point it is impractical and if I'm technically running away from ua soo I should probably try to look a little different I already snuck in shinso's room and stole a Beenie and hoodie so now I kinda look like a dude my goal is to leave before he wakes up so a grab my backpack and some food from his fridge and head out.
(Little time skip)
(3rd person POV)
Deku finally gets to the train station but she can't risk having people know where she is going so she sneaks into the station and onto the train to Yokohama the train takes a few hours to get there so she takes that time to think of A game plan she doesn't know the area vary well so she's gonna have to get a map from a tourist place or something she also needs to find people who could lead her to dabi but since the dude works alone that's going to be tricky.
(Mean while at uA)
For almost a hole day no one noticed that Deku was gone till Shinso ran into the class frantically looking around the  room "Shinso it's rude to barge into a class room"
"is Deku here!?"
"No she wasn't on the attendance"
"Damn it she really left"
"What do you mean she left?"
"It's exactly what I said old man she's gone"
The class starts to whisper some in concern some in speculation mean while bakugou starts panicking.
Bakugou's POV: No no no she can't be gone again she just come back from god knows where and now she's gone again i still have so much questions that need answered I still need to surpass her and now she's gone and worse of all that fucking extra was the the first to know about it.
(3rd person pov)
Bakugou runs up to Shinso and grabs him by the caller of his shirt "HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN KNOW SHE RAN AWAY AND NOT JUST SKIPPING OR SOMETHING EYE BAGS!" Shinso  explaining how she stayed at his place and was gone in the morning  when he woke up only to find a large amount of green cut off hair in his bathroom.The class looked in shock not only of the fact she slept at Shinso' place but Also the fact she actually cut  her hair off consideration how protective she was of it.Aizawa contacted principal nezu about the missing student while the class was still whispering and chatting about the situation.
(Yo guys so sorry it took so long to update I haven't been on the app for a while and kinda lost interest in writing tho I will continue the book it will prob take a while for  another chapter to come out)