Ch:21

Deku:POV
After detention me and bakogo went are separate ways bruised and battered and not in a good mood I really don't know what to think any more I hate him but god damn it I can't get him out of my head like I could beat the shit out of him but no matter how much I wanted to I couldn't kill him like I could kiss his stupid face.but let's be honest here he would never ever feel the same and it's not like we would even last that long if he did like come on one of us would be ten feet under by the end of the week and surprisingly I have never dated anyone in my life not ONE hell im not even a virgin any more but not one normal date ever.
Bakogo:POV
What the hell why cant I get stupid deku out of head it's like I could beat the crap out of her but couldn't kill her hell I could even kiss her stupid face but let's be honest she would never feel the same even if she did one of us would be ten feet under and after what happened in detention i don't know what to do any more that fight we had with blood,sweat and tears made her look so damn Sexy we were both equal on the same level none of us held back just raw strength no power needed if i didn't know her when we where kids I would have never guess she didn't have a quirk were did she learn how to tight like that.but I still can't believe inko has been dead for so Long and where the fuck has she been staying no way she was alone all that time I know she is independent but still no way she survived all alone for 13 years and I heard the teachers talking apparently they couldn't find any of her middle school records or any elementary school records either like she didn't even exist and that's hall'a sketchy and she has A's in all are classes even tho she skips and sleeps all the time so she'd must have had  a teacher at one point or another it makes no fucking sense and it's pissing me off.
Deku:POV
Holly shit I'm tired I need a nap I lock my door and take a nap but not even a minute later I hear a nock on my fucking door right now I'm only have on a big  t-shirt on and underwear but I really don't give a shit I open the door and it's a girl with short brown hair I don't know her name so I'm going to call her power puff
" what do you want"
"Here having a movie night every one in 1-a is going so please come down stairs"
"Ugh Fine I will be there"
"Oh good see you there"
"Yep"
Fuck I just wanted sleep is that to much to ask I put shorts on and head down stairs and look at that every one is here even bakogo I also noticed that every one has on stupid suits on with animal ears on them I sit on the couch when I here a huge gasp from behind me
"OMG guys deku does not have a onesie on"
All of a sudden I was dragged to the kitchen and given a thing called a "onesie" and was supposed to put on so a take my clothes of and start putting it on but the thing is I have never put one on before so I get tangled up then my bra starts to untie in the back.
"FUCK"
No ones:POV
"What was that?"
"Was that deku?"
"Did something happen?"
All of a sudden bakogo gets up to go check on her and was not prepared for what he was going to see.
Bakogo:POV
I go to check on Deku completely forgetting why she was in there I walk in to see this.

Oh shit I try to cover my face so she won't see my face completely red but is was to late she saw me I was preparing my self to be bitch slapped and be called a pervert but that never came

"Oh yo bakogo can you help me out here I don't know how to put this on and I need to fix my bra"
I take a beep breath in and walk over to help her out first by tying her bra then helping her put the onesie on this was pretty normal because when we where kids we would take bathed together but that was when her boobs where none existing now she has curves and boobs and she was so god damn sexy when i was done helping her get dressed she walking out and joined the others how where already watching the movie I was about to walk out as well I realize that I had a boner Yelp shit I can't go out there like this I speed walk to the bathroom to take care of my problem.
Deku:POV
I walk out to join the others until I saw what the movie was it was an endeavor documentary I feel rage fill me to the bone and I see candy cane isn't happy either stain had all ways told me almost all the people that call themselves "heroes" are FAKES to angry to stand this bullshit I leave I go back up to my dorm and start punching a punching bag that was put in all the dorms and I go ham on it until a can barely stand which was six hours later to tired to change I flop onto my bed and black out.

Femdeku: it's just business :assassin story (discontinued)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara