Ch:13

I look up the address of the apartment complex and choose my pistol for the job and I get my costume on not the one for hero work I don't have that yet actually I should work on that when I get back.
(This is her outfit for here "night job")

I sneak out the window and clime down some pipes and naruro run to the city and I get to a roof of a random building and start jumping from building to building then I reach the place and the lights are on I take a peek Thro a window to see the si...

I sneak out the window and clime down some pipes and naruro run to the city and I get to a roof of a random building and start jumping from building to building then I reach the place and the lights are on I take a peek Thro a window to see the situation and there was the old hag beating the shit out of a little kid I Quietly open the window and sneak inside then the boy looks at me I put my finger to my mouth to single him to stay quiet and he does I pull out my pistol and I single the kid to close his eyes the hag still not seeing me then                         
*Bang*
*bang*
I shot her two times in the head the kid shacking with fear I put the gun away and hug the kid I'm not good with words so it's the best I could even tho she hurt him she was still his mom.the boys eyes still closed I pick him up and put him in the counter and patch the kid up knowing that people will be coming soon I tell the kid the same thing I told the girl a will back to say I was male and how his mom hurt him he nodded and ran out the door the I hear sirens and that's my time to get the fuck out of here i clime back out the window hoping the kid keeps his promise as I am jumping something raps itself around my ankle and I trip shit it's aizawa. "And they said you were male"he said in his sarcastic voice but I don't say anything I know better and my hair is in a ponytail in my hood so he can't recognize me if he did I wood be fucked I see his scarf rise and I book it out of there not stopping for a second I'm really fast so hopefully I have I head start.
Aizawa's:POV
Shit she ran as I run after her and some lose ends are making a lot more sense but didn't we figure it out sooner we looked at all the security footage and we got nothing and way did the lady cover for her I mean this lady did save her for being raped so I mean she could have used that against her or maybe she threatened herby the time I look up she was gone SHIT I lost her she was Quick damn.
Deku's:POV
Wooo hooo I did it again I can't believe I escaped from a hero like aizawa I get back to my dorm and take of my uniform and get on my commuter and right there was a news report about a killer on the loose I chuckle and click the news Report.
"Breaking news the night killer strikes again originally thought to be male is actually a female eraser head meet her in person and this is what happened "well what can I say she was quick that's for shore and she looked like a teenager but we are not for sure that is all" you heard it folks not even erased head could catch this mystery girl that all for now this is anime news sighting out."
Wow so they got closer to the truth that sucks I probably need to lay low for a will I hear a bing and I check my phone they finally sent the yen I'll go to the park tomorrow it's to dangerous to go out again I could be a suspect but what I can do is work on my hero costume so I get my paper and my clip bored and chill on my bed as I draw some ideas in the end this is what I came up with.

"Wow so they got closer to the truth that sucks I probably need to lay low for a will I hear a bing and I check my phone they finally sent the yen I'll go to the park tomorrow it's to dangerous to go out again I could be a suspect but what I can d...

  (Sorry for the short chapter but I hope you like it)