Ch:14

Bakogo's:POV
I was on YouTube when I got a text from shitty hair saying something about the new killer on the lose and he sent me a news report and out of Curiosity I click it it's talking about how the killer killed a single mom who how the killer is a  girl how looks about 16 with green eyes and how she also killed the number two hero endeavor aka toderoki's dad now that I think about half and half has not talk at all since the incident well how gives a crap if I was aloud to I wood have cracked the case wide open but right now I still need to work on my hero costume for tomorrow.
(Time skip to the next day in class)
"Ok kids today is your first day of training and you also get your customs if you turned in your designs and try not to completely ruin them it was a train wreck to try to get all of them done in one night so try not to mess them up to badly ok so go get the box with your name on it and get changed then meet all might in the training field"
Wait all might why the fuck is he hear and how did the costumes get done so fast I we just submitted them last night.i feel a tap on my shoulder when I look up every one already left except for shitty hair and I look behind me and deku is still sleeping.
"Come on bako bro it's time to get ready go to the locker room I will meet you there I'm going to wake up the girl in the back it's funny I haven't really talked to her except for when we played truth or dare even then we never had a Conversation I don't even know her name I think she called herself deku but I'm not sure yet"
I give him a nod and get my box then head to the boys locker room I don't know why shitty hair has to wake her up he should just leave her there or better I wake her up but whatever I just can't wait to bash someone's drains in this will be fun.
Kiri's:POV
Ones bako bro leaves I walk over to the girl in the back I think her name is deku but I'm not sure tap her shoulder and she peaks her head up "hey um it's time to go get ready for training" "oh ok thx dude"
She gets up and walks over to her box picks it up and we start walking and me being the man I am start a Conversation. "so um what's your name" "it's izuko but I go by deku" oh so her name is izuko "why deku" "bakogo called me that when we were little do I just embraced it and it has a nice ring to it"
"Oh you and bako bro we're friends what was he like has a kid I bet he was so cute"
"na he was a ass hole ones he found out I didn't have a quirk he and his friends beat me to a pulp"
What bako bro did that why? Just because she was quirk-less that's not right.before we new it we arrived at the locker rooms to get ready all the guys had really cool costumes especially denki damn he looks good I walk past and grab his ass will I walk past he made the cutest sound ever I smile with pride and walk over to bakogo still thinking of what deku said did bakogo really do that I know he is violent but still I don't think I should bring it up tho maybe later but not now I get my costume and head to the training field I hear all might will be there he is so manly I'm excited.
(Yelp that's it I'm tired so this chapter is going to be short but I hope you in joy and I will hopefully do another chapter soon bye🐢🍵)