Ch:5

Bakogo's:POV
Deku Is that you? She looked at me with shock on her face then she bolted i chased after her but she was a lot faster then me even tho she was bar foot then there was a small reaver up ahead then she jumped over it like it nothing then she flipped me of 🖕and ran I lost her again she seemed different tho she was a lot colder to me but I couldn't blame her the things I did we're messed up I at least know that she isn't dead.tsh like I should care what happens to that bich She can die for all I care
Deku's:POV
Holly shit that was close likely that basterd couldn't get to me what did he........i then tern red he did hear me sing didn't he that bich I then go to the city to get home I heard there was a huge fight against this sludge Guy and the "pro heroes"or what ever  and sadly if I want to go home I have to go the way the fight was supposedly going down so I start walking then I see it I only new that was the fight every one was talking about because of the big crowd of people.I then see a gap in the crowd i went to see what exactly was going on then I see it the the sludge villain being corder by the "heroes" I kinda feel bad because that was his quirk to take a body to he can walk on the streets and be normal but because of that he has to be the bad guy. I read about him in a article once since he has been on the run for a month now and it must be hard having to kill another human being to be normal for a just short amount of time so it's a endless cycle he then looks at me and jumps at me I try to run but like a idiot I trip on a persons foot this is why I hate people he then starts to rap himself around me i was stuck I then start to scream but no one helped they just looked at me like they didn't know what to do I try to wiggle and kick and thrash about then with the little bit of strength I had left I grab my pocket knife and stab him in the eye then I slip away out of his grasp and bolt home not stopping that's what stain tight me if I ever become a hostage get away and run as fast as you can so you won't risk being recognized I get to my small one bedroom house it wasn't much but it was home it was a abandoned house that I fixed up and now it looks like a home and I even had power which was nice and with my other job I had enough money for food and stuff.
(I forgot to say but she also performs at at bars.stuff like singing and dancing so she doesn't waste her running away money from her assassin job)
I walked to my room on the second floor the second floor was just one big room which was nice but I was so pissed off at the fact that no one helped me not even the pros this is what stain was talking about all heroes where fake I still can't believe stain was forcing me to go to u.a especially the fact that more then likely that basterd kachan will more then likely will be there and ask me questions like we're have I been for the past 12 years which will be annoying and for some reason I was never filled as missing which shows that no one cared about me being gone but I don't really care every one on this planet can choke.i look at my calendar and the u.a entrance exam is next week yaaaaaaa I say sarcastically well I should go to bed I don't feel like eating tonight I then change into my pajamas which was a really big sweat shirt and shorts then I get get my blanket and my pillow and get on my Hamic that's right a hamic beds are fucking expensive so I got a hamic.i then lay down fasting the window the best thing about this house is the window view I can see the hole city from here since my house is on a hill A little outside of the city but it took a long time to get to my house but lucky by jumping from roof to roof it's a lot faster then walking it's funny the one time I walk home on the street is the one day there is a big fight just my luck I think as I drift  of to sleep.