Ch:28

Deku's: POV
"I don't wanna move ... do I really have to I mean really is this school really Necessary I already have a two jobs and I can probably find a place to stay for cheap and it's not like stain gives a shit about me anymore he has not got into contact with me since I started going to u.a so what's really the point of staying here when I don't benefit from it".my alarm goes off again for the third time and I just say fuck it and get ready the hard part about getting up is braiding my hair the girls in my class for the past week have been trying to cut or step on my hair at this point I don't even know why I keep it this long I mean I know my mom always wanted me to grow it out but why should I keep it like this I barely knew my mom so why should I care I try to bring a pair I skizzers to my hair but for some reason I just can't cut it soo that sucks.i get done getting ready and head down stairs and I feel eyes staring daggers into my skull and I already know who they are from what I can guess it's all the bitches in class and shitty hair I head to the kitchen to get a energy drink because I don't really like eating breakfast I see pikachu in there looking like a fucking zombie knowing this class there probably giving him hell I heard after the hole ordeal hot topic broke up with him "Hey pikachu here" I throw him a drink witch he barely caches he looks at me with confusion "why are you giving me this?"
"Well it looks like you need it you look like a zombie"
"T-thanks"
"No prob see yeah"
I grab my drink and try to get to school key word try because as soon as I step out the kitchen I'm surrounded by a group of biches and a red head "why did you do that!!"
"Do what?" "Be nice to denki he cheated on kiri he doesn't deserve anything!"
"Well last time i checked hot topic over here was the one making out with pikachu and I don't see you treating her any different then before and all I did was give him a drink so calm your tits and let me through"
I push the group out of my way and finally head to school because I would much rather go to u.a then deal with those bitches I can't believe there going to be the next generation of hero's I mean yeah I'm no better then those guys I'm probably worse but at least I know I would not make a good hero those guys think it's there right to be one since they have a quirk.
I get to class pretty early like usual so I just head to my desk and put my head down for a bit.
(Tiny time skip)
"Problem child wake up"
"Mmm no"
"Deku up!"
"Deku down!"
I feel fabric wrap around me and lift me out of my seat.
"You missed the hole lesson and training so now you get to spend lunch and after school making up for what you missed"
"Well why didn't you try to wake me up?"
"Oh believe me problem child we did"
"Wow you can take on top villains but can't wake up one teenage girl"
"Shut up and get changed"
"Alright Caterpillar"
Fucking lazy ass mother fucker waking me up just to go training and knowing him he will more then likely Make me train till tomorrow morning not like I'm not used to training all night and day but it's been a bit since I have had to do that and I'm a little rusty.
(Time skip to the training Field)
"Ok problem child I want you to start with 11 laps"
"Alright then ╭∩╮(ಠ_ಠ)╭∩╮"
Get get started on my laps and get them done pretty quickly with no problem though I have a feeling this will probably be the only easy thing in this training.
"Let's try some sparing just because your quirk less does not mean you can't beat someone with one"
"Oh believe me man I know but is the scarf really necessary"
"Fine no scarf"
"Ok then that makes things a lot easier"
(Time skip because I suck at righting fight scenes)
Five hours later me and aizawa are still at a tie I would like to say it's because we are equally matched but I was just good avoiding punches and kicks because if i didn't i would have had my ass kicked I know when I can't win a fight using my fists and he has a lot more body mass and strength on him then I do so eventually I let him get a hit on me and I pass out.
(Sorry if this is not my best chapter)