Ch:11

Kiri:I dare you to
Deku:*ding* oh hell ya
1.a:what
Deku:oh nothing yelp I got to go see you all on Friday.
1.a:noooooo
Deku:yeeeeees
Deku's: POV
I'm so glad I'm out of there I can't wast time with this bullshit ok let's see what I got oh I have a last minute shift at a bar called "hooters"(hehe I wanna know who knows what I'm referring here ok back to the story hehe)
(Time skip to hooters)
"Hey I'm here"when I walk in a really short lady walks up to me "oh thank goodness your here I'm so sorry this so last minute but the other performer got sick so we had to send that poor girl home" feeling in a good mood today her a nice "oh it's alright" and head to the small dressing room I have performed here before so I know this place pretty well I get in a short Orange skirt and a orange bikini top which was a little bit to small for me but it will do.
(Time skip to after her shift)
Man I'm beat I need sleep it's a nice night I can probably go to the spot in the park and sleep there even tho it freezes but I have a small blanket that will do just fine for now I head to the park and get to the spot and get my blanket out and try to get some sleep but.....I didn't quite work I only got like a minute or to before waking up again so I just stared up at the sky till morning then I dust my self of put my blanket in my bag and try to find a new spot then I remembered something oh shit I forgot about that I can just get a dorm at u.a i forgot but it's Saturday damn it the school is closed I guess I can stay at stains old place still exhausted I walk to Stain's place and as I predicted it's empty stain has been missing for a will but at least I can stay here for the weekend I flop on my old need which was pretty dusty * cough* *cough* f-UCK man that's dusty I clean my bed (aka beating the living dust out ok it) so know it is sleep able and I sleep for the rest of the day.
Kachans:POV
After stupid deku left the sleepover it got pretty boring so we all went to bed and i still can not believe what shitty hair is making me do on Monday I head to bed know knowing the hell to come on Monday.

(Hey sorry for being gone for so long and this definitely not one of my best chapters but thx you all for your support and comment what should happen next I have a plane but it's still a work in progress thank you all for your support yet again and see you all soon bye)