Ch:12

"Monday*
Deku's: POV
As soon as I wake up I immediately get ready for school now usually I wood take my time but today I had to pack my stuff and get my dorm key from are rat principal I get my uniform on and braid my hair so now my hair isn't on the floor as much and then I get going and on my it's like 6:00 a.m so I have a hour to get to school and on my way I got several cat calls about about my uniform and my hair the skirts at this school are so short and it's really cold out side so I'm wearing my long red scarf at school I like to use it as a pillow but we don't talk about that.i get to u.a and find the principals office lucky for me he had it ready so I just had to grab it and go but before I left he asked me something "miss midorea" "umm yes sir?" "I looked at your records and I noticed that you have no middle school or elimentry school record" "ya so?" "So how did you get top grades if you didn't even go to school till now" "oh simple my um mom home schooled me"this was a total lie but it's for the best if I say the truth I probably wood me kicked out "ok others up miss midorea you can go now" " thank you"that was close to close I start walking to class looking down and mumbling to myself then-oof I bump into something but when I look up its a Someone pacifically a boy with messy purple hair and bags under there eyes we kinda look simulator for the fact that we both look like they need some coffee maybe two.I get up and so does he not exchanging a word in the process but both clearly examining each other's features and appearance we both nod and walk in are different directions that was the weirdest thing ever shit I still need to get to class.
Shinso's:POV
"Shit I'm late to class" I live across the street but I slept in so if I don't hurry I'll me late not paying attention to we're I'm going i bump into something but when I look up it's a someone pacifically a girl with really long dark green hair and nicely shaped forest green eyes that didn't look fully open and kinda dull and tired like fog in the forest like they can be so much bigger and brighter and she was pretty pale.as we get up we didn't say a word but we give a quick nod and run in are Different directions who was she I thought as I run into my class and sit down in the back by the window she was the prettiest girl I have every seen she seemed so strong yet graceful.
Deku's:POV
"Oh shit oh shit I'm late"stupid boy if I didn't bump into him this wood not have happened but I wasn't paying attention either so for ones it's not fully his fault I see my class room door and slam it open "IM NOT LATE YALL JUST ERLY"(ps I actually do that if I'm late to class hehe lol) "ok yell you got detention now sit down" well shit I hear some muffled laughing and for the first time in a long time a giggle along with them I saw bakogo look at me but quickly look away.
Bakogo's:POV
She s-he giggled that was so cute I look away quickly so she won't see my face completely red her giggle still forever saved in my memory she's so cute no what am I thinking it's just a damn giggle I used to hear it all the time when we were little so why now is it making me blush like this stupid deku.
*reeeeeeeeee*
Deku's:POV
I hear the bell ring and I quickly get to the class 1a dorm building my dorm was in the last floor and my room is small with one bed and had a window facing the forest and under my window was the side roof that covered the locker rooms I open the window and sit on the window sill and jump on to the roof.good it's Sturdy it's sun set currently it's so beautiful but I'll come back later when the Beauty is in full bloom i clime back inside and get unpacking I didn't bring much just a backpack full of stuff mostly full of weaponry like guns and knives and sticking out of my bag was my katana I put all my weapons on the wall with a hanger already here and I unpack my computer,chargers, books and clothes and in my small pocket I pull out fairy lights what? I don't like normal lights there to bright and I hang up my scarf and I go down stairs to make myself some tea 🍵 what?i don't like coffee it's just gross to me I get down stairs and already every one was talking about looking at every ones rooms I properly ignore this because I don't want people in my room I get get my tea🍵 and go back to my room will I'm drinking my tea I get a email I look at it looks like I have another client i look at the info on my new victim a lady how looks like she was in her mode 40s apparently she abuses her 5 year old son and lives in a apartment complex near by great I can get this done tonight if I'm quick.
(Hey I hope you guys like this chapter I finished this right before school so I had to rush a bit 🎻🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🍵)