Ch:22

Deku's:POV
I wake up feeling sweaty and gross so I go to the bathroom and take a quick shower "my fists hurt I might have gone longer that a should have" ones I get out of the shower I take out my computer and see if I got any jobs and just then I here a little ding I open the tab and I see a user name of xx_vv_xx it was a guy named Bruce little older than me and apparently he has been causing some trouble around the area I get his info and see what will be the best course of action apparently he goes to a club called (hot and heavy)and loves to hook up with any pretty girl so I immediately go for the subduction😏 style of things so now I have a plane after school I'll sneak out go to the club and get on his radar hopefully every thing will go smoothly.but something seems of they seem to have way to much info on him and usually I get older people and it doesn't seem like they have any personal stuff toward him so I don't know why they would hirer me and the way this message is written just seems of is this a trap I probably have a pretty big bounty on me by now and a lot of hero's are looking as well. I have to be really carful now I should probably get a little make over before I go just Incas someone like aizawa comes.
(After school because I'm fucking tired)
I pack my stuff and sneak of into the night i didn't put any of the smexy stuff on wet because I don't want to draw to much attention to myself before I get to the club.
I finally get there and change in an ally next to it and walk in and oh boy this place was just wild it hurt my head just being here for 10 seconds I go to the bathroom and get all "dolled up"😑🤮 I hate this but eventually I get a look together

I leave my hair alone because i

I leave my hair alone because i ....
Fuck it I just don't want to deal with it I walk out and immediately see the guy I'm looking for but I also see some really shady people like 5 feet away great so I was right this was a trap but luckily there was like ten other girls with him so it will be pretty easy to bland in eventually me and him make eye contact I wink. At him and walk of and just like a dog following a pease of meat he follows me and wrapped his strong arms around me I have to admit he's hot but not my type "hey cute have not seen you here before you new" he's pretty smooth but I'm better
"Oh way I'm new to this part of town I wish I had a strong sexy man to show me around and have some fun with" I see I light blush on his face I make this even better by turning around to where I'm facing him and putting my lips on his.after a minute of making out we sneak of to an ally way in the back more private any away from the shady men nearby at this point I'm naked and he has his shirt of but at this point I have to make this quick if I want to get back to u.a Before morning so I push him over to where I'm in top and start grinding on his dick I look over and see a bloody rope bye a trash can a few inches away I grab it and start choking him with his and he put up one hell of a fight but a win in the end and he ended up chocking to death I put my clothes back on and go back in the club and get some water.i go back to the ally and wash of his body so my finger prints won't show up then I make the rope into a noose put his shirt back on and put hang the noose put him on it and bang how to cover your tracks with good old suicide and I walk of like nothing happened.
No ones:POV
Little did she know someone saw the hole thing and let's just say that person was very interested "damn she's good she I might have to tell the boss about her".
Hey guys sorry this chapter is a little short but it's late and I'm fucking tiered so have a good day my next chapter will probably be on Christmas Eve or Christmas so ya see you all later and thank you for the 15.k it really means a lot.🎵⛄️🎶💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺❤️❤️