Ch:24

Deku: POV
Class today is as boring as ever and with aizawa up my ass I am being watched I don't know who it is but I can seance them they follow me at free time and lunch.i hate this fucking school I just want stain to take me away and live life like the good old days and tomorrow we are going on a Field trip to a training facility which I'm not really interested in. I think I might go to go to the mini market I'm currently only wearing a white t shirt that's way to big for me so I just put some shorts on and shoes on

On my way out some of the other kids ask me to get them stuff while I'm out witch of course I'm totally not going to do I head out sand on the way I saw a hit and run two teens having sex and and a dump bitch in a pantry (it sounded funny at the t...

On my way out some of the other kids ask me to get them stuff while I'm out witch of course I'm totally not going to do I head out sand on the way I saw a hit and run two teens having sex and and a dump bitch in a pantry (it sounded funny at the time so now it's never going to leave)
I get to the store and grab some rice,noodles,soda and poky on my way out I bump into a girl and we both fall right on are asses "oh shit you ok" I get a good look at her.her hair is really blond and she has sharp teeth and she has cat like eyes "oh it's no problem" I look down and see light blood stains on her sweater "um blonde you have some blood stains on your sweater need help getting it of"
"Oh shoot I thought I got that of and yeah could you help me out please"
"Sure follow me"
I lead her to a near by ally and take my shirt of I had a tang top under to so I wasn't walking around with just a bra on even if a had to I wouldn't really care I hand it to her and walk away.by the time I get back the sun is going down and dinner is ready I walk to the kitchen and see only fucking salad I see every one else's faces and they don't look impressed I see todoroki stare at my bag I pull if the soba container and he snatches it luckily I still have my noodles and my rice.I cook those up and head to my room I get in the elevator and just as it was about to close a hand pops out and stops it I can tell who it is because his hand is a bit gibber than an average males he steps in and the awkward silence steps in and I know this dude hates silence.the lights flicker and buzz and I feel the elevator come to a shaky stop.oh shit are we fucking stuck no no no what the fuck I thought this school was high class or something I look over to see the dude get his phone out and call someone ones he's done I at least try to make a bit of small talk "so Bakogo how your mom doing"
"She got better"
"Oh cool"
*silence~~~~*
Really that's it that's the only thing I can possibly come up with man my social skills need so Much work I sit down and take a nap for a bit.
Bakogo: POV
Jesus fucking Christ How shitty can a day be first shitty hair is saying a like deku then it was sonic's turn to cook and he makes a fucking salad and now I'm stuck in an elevator with deku the silence is so awkward that the elevator at this point would try to make a sound to at least have some sound I called shitty hair and he called someone to come and fix it he said I would take two hours. I look over at deku and see she is curled up fast asleep on the floor O////O damn why the fuck is she so cute I can't even see her damn face with all that hair she has it's spread across the hole elevator I cant even imagine her with short hair any more I don't think she will ever cut it and her hair is pretty thin so for her it probably doesn't Way a thing.the lights flicker again and I feel the elevator moving again and soon enough we reach the top floor of the building I try to wake her up but she is to far gone so I have to carry her not that I mind she has never been heavy in any way the only thing I worry about is tripping on her hair she almost never braids it or puts it up so it just drags behind her I kick open her door set her down on her bed and leave not wanting her to wake to see you here in her room.
Ones I get back to my room I remember the field trip and set a timer so I won't be late shitty hair wanted to hang out today but I told him to fuck of and let me sleep so that's what I'm going to do.
Yo I'm changing her hero look here it is

I just think it's more her then the original I hope you all have a good night

I hope you all have a good night