Ch:20

Deku's: POV
Fuuuuuuck My head hurts I don't want to go today why am I even fucking here anyways stain hasn't given me any orders yet and it's starting to piss me of I have called him a thousand times and he hadn't responded ugh.
I get in my uniform and walk to school "it's so cold why didn't I bring a jacket and why are people putting lights up every where is December really that special?"I mean people do it every year and the streets are living hell luckily I don't walk in the streets very often.
I get to u.a and is seems more cheerful then usual
what's going on here? I shrug it of and start heading to class and I get that feeling again the feeling of being unsteady and watched no one is around but there are cameras I fucking hate cameras damn it I hate it here when can I finally leave this place I already know every thing there teaching and I don't even want to be a hero I just want to be normal for ones....
Who am I kidding I can't be "normal" any more I'm way to far gone to that it's kinda funny when I was little I cried all the time even when I killed an ant or something I would make a tiny grave for it was stupid but I can't help but laugh at how pathetic I am.
I walk in and to my surprise I'm the first here not even young couples making out I walk to my desk to take a nap but that peace was short lived when I hear an exploitive and see the door fly if its hinges fucking bakogo never letting sleep for just one god damn second
" why the fuck can't you just walk in like a normal person for ones"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP EXTRA!"
"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING AN EXTRA DUMB ASS!"
Things escalate and eventually we end up beating the shit out of each other but just when I was going to win mister aizawa walks in and gives us detention so after school we where locked in the class room for an hour and yet again we beat the living shit out of each other but it's funny we didn't beat the shit out of each other out of anger or resentment but like we where having a conversation we don't know how to talk to each other but with are actions we are able to find a mutual respect no matter how much we hate each other we also have respect for one another.
After we were done we were laying on the floor out of breath and to tired to move I noticed derringer are fight we seemed sad but why the fuck should I care I mean he's an ass hole who Brock me and made me feel so much pain so why am I feeling sorry for the basterd stains teaching are being washed down the drain.
I turn me head to face him but what I see I did not expect he was ...crying? So I was right then something did happen

Damn it
I slowly get up and limp over to him he looks at me with confusion and I don't blame him I don't know exactly what I'm doing either I sit down by him leaning on a leg of a desk and look him dead in the eye
"You good dude?"
"Why do you care dumb ass"
" hay don't be rude I'm trying to "nice"
For ones so be grateful and tell me what's up with you and why your crying"
"It's noun of your business deku"
"Dude just tell me we're going to be hear for a will and I don't want to be stuck here with I cry baby the hole time so spill it"
"Fine deku I'll tell you but if you tell anyone of those extras I'll blow you head of"
"Deal so tell me what's up"
" the old hag as been sick for the past month and the hospital can't do shit about it there not sure if she will live or die she might be able to have surgery but it's to expensive"
"Oh that sucks dude"
"Right it fucking sucks like what would you do if your mom got sick and you couldn't do anything about it"
"Yell my moms dead so no need to worry"
"WAIT WHAT!!"
"Oops"
"For how long has she been gone"
"13 years she dead in an car crash"
"THAT LONG deku why the fuck didn't you tell me your sayings that you were living by yourself for that long"
"Yep"
"Does the school know"
"Nope and your not going to tell the school"
"Fine but only I told you stuff I'd rather not get passed around"
"Then its a deal"
"Deal"
"Bakogo take your shirt off"
"What!? Why"
"I need to see if I left any injuries"
"Fine"
Pull some bandages out of my bag will bakogo takes his shirt of and I have to edomite he has a nice body and seeing the light blush in his cheeks is kinda cute.after  I finish putting on the bandages he gets of the desk and wiggles around to see if the bandages were on right
"Deku take your shirt"
"Ok"
I sit on the desk and take my shirt off  the look on his face is priceless
"I can do it my self you know unless your a Purv try to see a girl without a shirt on"
"Sh-u-t up deku you helped me so now I have to help you"
While he was bandaging me up it was completely silent he was blushing like a mad man the hole time and surprisingly he's not bad at it either a bit loss but not bad and for the rest of the time we chilled on are phones until aizawa comes to pick us up
Let's just say he wasn't happy with us when we say that we beat the shit out of each other but luckily he was to tired to keep us there so we were able to go back to the dorms everyone was in the main haul and as soon as we walked in everyone asked what happened
But we just told them all to fuck of I was way to tired to talk to anyone nour do I want to.
Ones I got to my dorm room I slammed the door and flopped on to bed and instantly fell asleep.