Ch:2

Deku is 16 now

I'm too lazy so I'm just telling you what she learned from stain and what she looks like now and other things.                                                   
No ones:POV
So stain taught her all sorts of fighting styles hand to hand and with a blade she also taught herself math and other things.stain taught her parkour so she can get around the city way faster then just on the street so from age 9 to 16 instead of walking on the streets she jumps from roof to roof and no one ever noticed she also took notes of fights she saw against heroes and villains she hated heroes but she also hated villains so she was not on any side when she was 14 she became an assassin she killed for money whether it was heroes or villains or hell normal people but she didn't care about any of them she cares about getting out of the city and away from people so she can start her own life but for now she did what she could  to get by when she was 16 she applied to go to u.a so she can hopefully she can get of the street because stain had to go undercover and hide for a bit and he told me to go to school and because I was homeschooled all of middle school it was way harder to get into u.a but she did it she was able to apply but little did she know a childhood bully of  hers was there too.

Oops I for got to say what she looks and acts like now she has thin long dark green hair that goes to her feet and she is pretty pale and her eyes are not as big as they were when she was little but they are a piercing emerald green color and she has a six pack and her chest is a cup c and she has a lot of scars from different fights on the streets and she was really pretty for her age and she is a bad ass and she does not have freckles(sorry for the People who like her freckles I like her freckles too but it doesn't match her character sorry)