Ch:10

Deku's: POV
About a hour later I put my shoes on and walk home but when I got home there was a man there I asked him what the fuck was going on. "Well miss this house belongs to the Baka family and there renting it out to a family so we need you out of it"
"Wait what excuse me sir but this house was abandoned it was a wreck and I fixed it and I have lived here for months so why now are they interested in renting it out if they new someone lived here" "we'll miss you don't pay for this place and since you made it livable they deciding to rent it out you have 5 hours to pack your things" "what the hell 5 hours fuck you man" I'm so pissed right now we're will I go stain is still god knows we're and I don't have a dorm room so I have to sleep on the streets again great I grab only what I need which is My uniform,hamic,food,books,savings,weapons,phone and my scarf then I left I still can't believe what just happened those basterds can choke I go to the park and walk to my spot in the wooded area I setup my hamic and lay there not being able to sleep is this karma being a bich I think so.
(Time skip to the next day)
I couldn't sleep at all well I should head to school I go to a side of a building and find a stairwell and to the top and jump from building to building until I get to u.a  I clime down and run inside but as soon as I get inside I feel the same paranoia as the day before I get to class and I sit down almost every one was here then I girl with pink skin walked up to me "hey there deku right I'm Mina your the one without a quirk right" "yep that's me"
"I'm sorry I sounded so rude I just wanted to see if you wanted to go to my sleepover later everyone is invited" "............. fine only because I need somewhere to sleep tonight"
"Ya thank you my dorm is number 69 see you there" "wait 69........pfff ok got it"
(Time skip)
Bakogo's:POV
I cannot Believe I'm going to this stupid sleepover bullshit I look behind me to see deku already sleeping she looks so...... peaceful I look over to see other people looking at her as well and I get pissed pff why do I care she is just sleeping class was over eventually and she was still sleeping I should wake her up "hey deku wake up class is over dumbass" "mmmmf more sleep please Mmmm"  " fine then" I put her on my back and walk to minas dorm and knock she opens the door and everyone was already here then we wake deku up then Mina suggest that we all play truth or dare and we all get in a circle.
No ones: POV
Mina:ok denki truth or dare
Denki:dare!
Mina:I dare you to sit in kiri's lap
Denki:O//////O ok *sits in lap*
Denki:deku truth or dare
Deku:dare
Denki:ok I dare you to Mack out with Mina
Deku:ok I didn't know you were into that kind of stuff denki *sits on Mina's lap*ready "yep"
*makes out with Mina* ok done *sits back down*
Mina:O////O
Deku:kirishima truth or dare
Kiri:truth
Deku:do you have a crush on denki who is currently on your lap and as red as a balloon
Denki:O//////O
Kiri:yep i do
Denki:O//////////////O
Kiri:ok bakogo truth or dare
Bakogo:I'm not playing
Deku:pussy
Bakogo:what did you call me
Deku:nothing
Bakogo:fine dare!
Kiri:ok I dare you to

(To be continued heheeh)