Chrismas special(not part if story)

This story is Canon but not apart of the main story merry Christmas every one I hope you enjoy.
Deku's:POV
Why is every one so exited?today some kids in my class brought a tree into the dorm I tried asking about it but when I do they just laugh some kids are trying to but a weird plant over my head and try to kiss me is every one going crazy or something.I go up to chill in my room for a bit and I got a good hour nap in but right as I finally fully relax I hear a knock on my door and as I get up it swings open without warning and I fall of my bed in shock I feel hands grab my ankles and drag me down stairs mean while I'm still in shock "I GOT HER NOW THE PARTY CAN START AT FULL THROTTLE" I look around and see the hole Lobby is covered next lights and boxes covered in pretty paper "what's going on here why is every thing so colorful"
Every one looks at me with shock a girl with pink hair and skin walks up to me and looks concerned "it's Christmas deku didn't you know" I look at her with confusion "the fucks Christmas?"
" WHAT you don't know what Christmas is!?"
"Nope"
"What family do you have!?"
"???"
"Never mind I will teach you the lovely holiday called Christmas"
"Fine what ever"
She grabs my wrist and rushes me over to the tree they decorated it looks to bright and colorful that it hurts my eyes to look at.
"Why the fuck is there i tree inside"
"This young disciple is a Christmas tree ones a year you get a tree and you decorate it and put gifts under it"
"Gifts?"
"Gifts are things you give to other people"
"Oh ok"
She continued to show me things and teach me things about this "Christmas" but I still don't really get it at this point a lot of people are drunk from the egg nog which tastes nasty by the way.then bakogo from out of no where comes and hugs me from behind and drags me away from every one "bakogo what the fuck are you doing" I try to get out of his grip but he turns me around and

...kisses me!? I was in shock I couldn't react his lips where so warm I wanted to kiss back so badly but I remember that if I do I can't go back I'll get soft all my hard work my dream of leaving this place will vanish I pull away and run of I run as fast as I can but not to my room my body went in auto pilot I ran to the only place I felt safe no mater how cold it is I feel warm and safe there I run to the forest as I run I take my shoes of I feel free here I run and run my feet gliding over the snow like it was nothing I run to the spot where me and bakogo used to go and law down i feel my exhaustion Finally taking over the snow feeling like a warm blanket over me my hair all over the place my hands feel numb but I feel ok it feels so serene and innocent here like my sins can't follow me here.
At this point I feel my eyes get heavy and my head going blank I close my eyes and let my thoughts take over my sleep not caring that I'm out in the open and completely exposed.
Hey you guys merry Christmas thank you so much for the support this year and all the kindness you all have I hope you like this chapter sorry that it's short but I'm tired and I need to spend time with my folks.
So to all a good night⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️❤️