Ch:9

Deku's:POV
I woke up early this time not wanting to be late for school again I get my uniform out of the drier it was really cold out side so I got my big red scarf and make myself some toast then since I woken early I go on my phone to watch the news and holly shit there was a lot of it and it was all about the death of the hero endeavor the news says "the only person there was a woman and she said that she was getting raped by endeavor when a tall dark male figure killed him and now the cops are looking for this mystery man how is suspected or a few other kills throw out the years". "haha holly fuck it worked that chick actually did what she was told haha those idiots have no idea who the person is but I guess that's a good thing well I should get going".
(Time skip)
"And I'm on time fuck ya"I start heading to class when I feel like someone is watching me I look around but no one is in the hallway I start walking faster when I bump into someone and I fall on my ass like a idiot I look up to see who I bumped into but it was just bakogo "crazy bich watch were you are going" "fine ass hole" I get up and walk to class as I get there I hear something I slowly slide open the door when I see the floaty chick and thunder thighs we're making out on one of the desks "ummmmmm hello there"they looked at me with embarrassment and shock the girl got up and started apologizing "sorry sorry sorry I'm so sorry"she looked so pathetic I bent down and whispered in her hear "it's ok but you might not want to do that again in class what if someone else walked in and decided to take a picture of you guys and shared it with the school that would be horrible so next time be more careful" then I walk to my seat sit down and wait for class to start I look over to the floaty chick she looked horrified then everyone else made it to class and since I was not sleeping every one started to talk to me witch is annoying do to me not liking people but I acted like I was ok with it I acted a lot a lot more then a girl should but that's how you survive in the world then the teacher walked in "so class today we will be doing a strength test and the person in last place gets expelled" "... are you kidding me I'm so screwed"
(Time skip)
"Ok everyone this is the throw test basically you step into the circle and throw the ball using your quirk or weapon and if you step out of the circle then you have to do it again so katuki bakogo you are up first" "fuck ya I am" then bakogo grabs a ball and throws it but with the help of his explanations it went really fucking far "ok izuko midoria you are next" " of course I am great and mister aizawa I go by deku now so just call me that for now" "whatever kid just throw the ball"
I grab the ball and walk into the circle I have my pistol on me so thats good so I throw the ball then I grab my pistol and shoot the ball three times and all of them hit there target and it gets pretty far as a result so that's good.
(Time skip to after the strength test)
Bakogo's:POV
"Holly shit I'm first fuck ya those losers have nothing on me neither does deku"but I have to admit her aim with that gun is incredible wait what am I thinking ahh why am I thinking about that nerd all the fucking time I have to focus on becoming number one and surpassing all might as I walk back to class every one left so I grab my bag and head to my dorm room and I take a shower then I go to bed I'm so fucking tired.
Deku's: POV
"I can't believe I passed holly fuck"as I'm walking to the park I think about something's like how I kept my self from being expelled I feel bad for that meneta kid tho I get to the spot and I take my shoes of and relax today was pretty chill but still how came I felt so paranoid in that school I felt uncomfortable but I'm not there anymore I'm here so might as well make the most of it.