Ch:3

Deku:POV
Fuck I can't believe stain had to go into hiding that idiot almost got caught.i was on the rooftops jumping from roof to roof then I got a email from my new client of my new target a man in his mid 30s is well known or raping young girls and lucky I had no trouble finding is apparent then I knocked on the door to see so a gross man at the door I then convinced him I was a prostitut and just as I expected he had no problem letting me in then as soon as he closed the door I saw a beer bottle on the table I grabbed it and smashed it on is head he screamed in pain as I get out my knife as soon as he saw the blade he begged for his life the man had a paralyzing quirk who ever he touched became paralyzed and he took advantage of that with young girls. While he still was begging for mercy I look at him dead in the eye and said sorry but that's just Business for ya then with a Final sob from the man I dashed toward him and with one Clean cut to the Throat he was dead I then took a pic of the body and sent it to the client and then just like that they sent me the cash sweet 1000 yen fuck ya I then took a plastic bag and put her over sized sweat shirt in the bag now she was in her dark green crop top  and then she left the apartment like she was never there she then went to the park every time.
she kills she goes here she doesn't now why she just did I was the same park from her childhood then she walked to her favorite place in the park and And no one knew about it or so she thought.