Ch:26

Deku's: POV
God damn it why am I here if I died there that would have been so fucking cool but nooo I just had to be saved by stupid doctors and stupid people pretending to be hero's like what the fuck man now I have to wake up with a sore back and cuts all over and I had to miss so much work but I do look like a bad ass and the hospital is finally letting me leave I need to work my ass of to ketch up with work and lately I've had a Copycat stealing my work and killing random people on the street witch is a big hell no so I need to find this basterd and put him in his place but first I have to go to school or some bullshit I don't even want to go to class I could just ask Shinso to skip with me yeah I'll do that I pull out my phone and give my cat loving friend a call
*ring*
*ring*
*ring*
Shinso:"yo new phone who diss"
Deku: "yo this is your friendly neighborhood crack head wanting to know if you can skip class with me today because I don't feel like going"
Shinso: "oh alright on my way"
Deku: "dope dude see you in a bit"
Already then now I have plans he should be out side by the time I get there so I should probably get going I look around in an ally to find a ladder to a roof and oh me oh my I found one I head to the ladder and it looks like I'm not the only down here I see a group of boys and girls who look to be in there mid 20's i ignore them and to the ladder I was about to climb up when one of girls came up to me she was a lot taller then me and she had short black in pink hair and had nose piercings she looked pretty bad ass and pretty drunk " *hic* hey cutie~" "yo what you need?"
"I was just wondering if I can steal your lips for a second~" "um sure I have time" she looked shocked for a sec then leaned down and put her lips on mine she tasted of alcohol and cigarettes but it was sexy in way she pinned me to a wall and grabbed my ass this was probably one of the most random heated make out sessions I've had in a while.after 2 minutes I pulled way and walked to the ladder and went up I looked down and see she is still out of breath.
(Time skip)
I get to the school and see him irritatedly waiting "yo dude sorry I'm late"
"Where the fuck where you?"
"A girl wanted to make out and it took a little longer then I thought"
"Did you know her?"
"Nope"
"Do you just make out with anyone that ask to?"
"Yeah I mean why not"
"Your terrible"
"Heh I know now let's get something to drink I'm thirsty"
" I suggest boba"
" I think I know why 😏"
"Shut up!"
" you wanna go because they have a cat theme this week"
"N-no!"
"Ha!you know I'm right let's go"
After a lot of talking and bickering we made it to the boba shop every week they have a different theme and this week was cats we walk in and there are cats every where I look over and see Shinso trying not to geek out and pet the cats I don't really care for animals I don't hate them or anything I just don't really care for them I pat Shinso on the shoulder to signaling him that it's ok to geek out and he immediately drops down and starts petting the cats I order are drinks and sit down letting Shinso play with the cats after a while a little black kitty jumps on my lap and starts purring I start petting it and slowly start drifting of the medicine the doctors gave me starts kicking in I close my eyes and fall asleep.
Shinso's:POV
I was playing with the cats when I look over at deku see she fell asleep with a cat on her lap it's funny when I first bumped into her I thought she was a elegant angel then i got to know her she was a bad ass straight out of the ghetto (ratatata 😂)  and now I see her sleeping she's back to being an angel I try to pick her up but when I touched her back she winced huh? I'm not going to be a creep and look but it's probably why she was gone for a week we where told there was a incident at the USJ but that's all we where told now that I get a good look at her she has bandages and her arms and neck I try to pick her up again and this time more carefully I pick her up bridal style and walk her back to the class 1a dorms I kept stepping on her hair so I put her down and wrap her around her like a scarf and carefully picked her back up and kept walking I get to the class 1a dorms and enter the common area and god as soon as I enter every one looked at me like I was a killer I mean I am walking in here with one of there class mates unconscious and she probably didn't tell anyone that she was skipping school either a boy with blonde hair ran up to me "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH DEKU!"
"Chill dude your going to wake her up"
"What happened she wasn't at school and she wasn't at the hospital but she is with a hobo so tell me what happened"
"Chill I'm her friend I'm in class 1b she didn't want to go to school so she called me and asked me to skip school with her and get some boba at the boba place she fell asleep and I being the good friend I am is taking her back to her room"
"Tsh well you are not going to her room give her to me I will take her"
"Why should I trust you?"
"Because I'm her class mate!"
"How about we take her to her room together"
"Fine then"
We start walking to her room and not a word was exchanged we got to her room and the blonde opens her door I look around it's quite plan there was fairy lights around and a small amount of clothes in clear boxes I put her on her bed and the blonde tux her in "listen hobo don't you dare tell her I was here got it!"
"Got it but I have a question"
"make it quick"
"What happened with her back because when I first tried to pick her up she Winced and I heard something happened at the USJ"
"Why do you want to know!?"
"Because I'm her friend!"
"Tsh Fine villains attacked the USJ and while she was fighting the nomu a basterd with a disintegrating quirk touched her back and almost completely disintegrated her back luckily it's almost completely healed"
"Yesh that's shitty but I'm glad she is ok"
I nodded to the blonde and walking out of the 1a dorms back to the 1b dorms and a few kids asked where I was I just ignored them and walking back to my room I was tired from walking almost all day and finding out my friends back was almost completely snatched doesn't really help so I'm going to bed.