34~Business Trip

Harbour City Airport

Byul and Yong each pushed their luggage carts to the check-in counter, and they happened to see Seok and Kook.

Kook and Seok also got their tickets and sent their luggage early. They have been standing by the pillars in front of the counter, waiting for Yong and Byul.

At this moment, Yong's eyes met Kook! They couldn't help being startled, still in embarrassment at a loss. Comparing the uncomfortableness of them, Seok and Byul were more natural. When Byul was pushing the luggage cart, Seok stepped forward to help push it without saying a word.

"Master, I can do it myself~"

"It's ok for me."

Seok took the luggage cart from Byul and motioned to Kook to help Yong cart with his eyes as if saying:

"I have given you a chance to behave, don't you hurry up?!"

Kook realized what he meant, and put his hands down from chest, sniffed his nose awkwardly, walked to Yong:

"Let me help you~" He took Yong's luggage cart very gently.

"Thank you..." Yong said lightly, a little embarrassed.

After completing the consignment, the four people were sitting in the cafe in the terminal. Except for Seok, the other three were very indifferent. They were either looking at their phones or looking around, especially Kook and Yong. Seok had just given Kook a chance which he thought will ease up a bit, but it is even more embarrassing now!

Seok thought that the two people should not continue the "Cold Situation", so he had a plan...

"Byul, please accompany me to the mall to buy some snacks and drinks. After getting on the plane, I want to watch a football game and need some snacks to relieve my greed."

"Okay." Byul got up obediently and followed Seok to the mall.

Kook and Yong saw that the two of them left themselves, opening their eyes incredibly at the same time...

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

Seok pushed the shopping cart excitedly and put all his favorite snacks and drinks on the shelves into the cart.

On the other side, Byul was silently following Seok, her eyes sharply detecting the surroundings. There were still a lot of people at the airport. She was very afraid of accidentally hurting Seok in the middle. She had to protect him.

But the scene like this, an excited man and a cautious woman, were met with strange eyes around them. They all think these two people are so strange~

Seok also noticed this uncomfortable gaze, as if he was a tourist animal for people to visit.