18~Give me a smile

Byul put her work permit on her chest, passing by the courtyard of the office building, and was about to return to the company to take over the shift. At this time, Seok also came out of the building, and the two met face to face in the garden courtyard.

"Hello, Master Seok!"

"Hello!"

Both of them were walking in a hurry, passing by each other. When Seok suddenly remembered something, he stopped and called Byul.

"Byul~"

"Em?"

Seok took a few steps back and came to Byul.

"Byul, is Yu Yong okay? Did the club still trouble you two that night?"

Byul smiled slightly.

"It's okay, the club has also paid the balance to Yong, now it's nothing."

After all, everyone in the club surrendered to Byul's fist and identity, and the next day the finance transferred the balance to Yong as soon as he went to work.

"That's good~ Then what are Yu Yong's plans next?" If she didn't arrange for. Seok would ask Kook to talk to her.

"She didn't accept the performance invitation anymore. Today she planned to interview other dance companies."

"What? Which one is she going to?" Seok asked anxiously.

If Yong is successful in applying for the job, his signing plan will be ruined.

Seok's exaggerated reaction made Byul startled.

"She seems to be going to the "Lucky Star" interview today. "

"Got it! thank you Byul."

Seok has to aks Kook to go there quickly.

Just when Seok received useful information and was about to leave, it was Byul's turn to stop him.

"Master!"

"What's the matter?" Seok stopped.

"Thanks to your help in the hospital two days ago which made Ziso didn't embarrass us. That night, because I had to go back to the bar with Yong, I didn't have time to thank you and made Mrs. Peang worry so much. I was sorry about this. Do you have any problems need to help, I will help you with anything. It's absolutely incumbent on me!"

Byul said solemnly to Seok, this is the favor she need to do.

Seok smiled indifferently: "That's a trivial matter, nothing serious~"

"But this is no small matter for Yong and me. You really helped us a lot. I must pay you back for this favor!"