2~Betray

When the last bang of the chasing light disappeared, Kook slowly opened his eyes, and there was still a white light shining on the palm in front of him.

Their logo light was not turned off !

It means that they are the highest-ranked team !

Suddenly, all members shouted with cheers around Kook, Michelle hugged him excitedly.

Countless flashing lights surrounded them. Everything seemed to be a dream, Kook looked around incredulously, as if he hadn't been relieved yet.

At this time, the judge responsible for awarding, holding a giant trophy made of pure gold, went to Kook and congratulated said:

"Congratulations! You are the best team in this competition!"

Holding a heavy trophy in hand, Kook finally had a real sense of winning the prize, and his heart was suddenly surging, showing a bright smile like the sun, confident and open.

At this time, Seok was just in front of Kook. When he saw Kook holding the trophy, Seok applauded excitedly and shouted "Bravo" with joy.

Kook saw Seok and dragged up the trophy to show him that he had done it, with full of enthusiasm and pride.

Seok also raised his thumbs to Kook and applauded his bro!

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

On the second day after the game, "Shake it" members signed a two-year performance contract with the organizer.

With great anticipation, Kook came to the organizer's hotel with Michelle to prepare to sign the contract.

Kook took a deep breath, Michelle held his hand. They smiled sweetly at each other and stepped into the elevator.

With anticipation and nervousness, Kook tried to calm down his emotions so as not to shake his hand when he signed the contract later.

Originally Kook planned to come with the members, but it is strange to say that all members said that they would go by themselves.

As soon as Kook and Michelle stepped into the meeting room, they saw all the members sat there early, and everyone had a contract at the table.

Most of them had picked up their pens and signed their names.

When Kook came in, the members suddenly became uncomfortable and looked at each other as if to exchange some unknown information.

Kook was also puzzled by this strange atmosphere as if they did not welcome his arrival, he asked puzzledly: