43~The best dance team in Mudu

The host gave an order, and the beautiful DJ standing behind him immediately wore headphones, playing the CD and tuning dial buttons on the machine. The rhythmic music instantly sounded from all around.

The first to appear is Black Knights!

The lead dancer took the two team members and made three consecutive turns at the beginning, hitting Brothers territory. They secured a leading position over the opponent from the very beginning.

Immediately, driven by the strong rhythm of the music, the breaking action was constantly changing like a raptor.

When the music was slow, they used their hands to support the ground and used their legs to make the limbs forward, as if they were playing a mantis boxing attack, causing the scene to scream again and again.

In the end, Black Knights stood up, followed the melody "Bang", and coldly shoot at Brothers with bullets and fired guns. Their eyes were full of arrogance.

Brothers captain Wilhope sneered disdainfully, completely within their expectations.Next, it's Brothers' time to show!

Wilhope also took the two team members, running like a pack of wolves, and rushed to the Black Knights.

The three of them pressed their backs to the ground at the beginning, swept their legs madly 360°, with a violent and awe-inspiring momentum, as if forming three huge turbines, approaching the area of Black Knights, making them unable to stand but walk back.

Then they got up and knelt, and "slashed" their necks in slow motion in front of Black Knights, giving them a defiant provocation. Obviously wearing the most casual clothes, but with the most arrogant look, Black Knights' face also became a little embarrassed.

Brothers cooperated with each other and used breaking movements to transform their bodies, assembling each other's bodies like Transformers.

The younger brother Jimmy stepped on the members' backs and jumped in the air, landing domineeringly in front of Black Knights. Suddenly, the audiences' "Wow" sounded everywhere.

In the end, it is also the music background of loading and shooting. After Jimmy's bullet is loaded, he swept and fired directly at Black Knights as if holding a handful of Gatling!

At the end of the first round of the battle, the five judges cast their hands and voted, finally Brothers won 3-2.

The captain of Black Knights has dissatisfaction in his eyes and they must win the second round!The second round of music sounded, it is humorous but rhythmic electronic music, suitable for hip-hop freestyle!

Black Knights first opened the stage with a neat and uniform hip-hop step, with neat and clean steps, matching the body swing, and instantly grabbing the attention of the audiences and the judges.

Guided by a group of human pendulums, the two most burly members emerged from the rear. They were all sprinkled with white graphite powder and were Krump's dancers.