66~Back to the beginning

"Because...I..." Seok hesitated again and stopped.

The words "because I like you" were stuck in the vocal cords in a daze, and Seok couldn't speak.Just like the prom invitation, he flinched into a coward at a critical juncture, hesitantly hesitating in his inner words, and his eyes flickered in a daze...

"I...I..."

In the face of Seok's hesitation, Byul also stared at him intently, she was equally eager to know the answer.

But this gaze made Seok's heart more timid, as if what he wanted to say was being tied up by a rope, and gradually pulled back into his stomach.

Seeing Seok couldn't explain it at all, Byul became even more angry.

She feels that she was tricked by him again!

She inhaled air deeply into her lungs, closed her eyes, and then seemed to have all her thoughts behind her back, said quietly:

"Since you can't explain it, then no need to explain. You are the young master, and I am a subordinate. You wanted to tease the subordinate. As a subordinate, I am fine..."

Speaking of "Fine", Byul was obviously swallowed by the soreness in her throat, and a faint mist appeared in her eyes, as if her tears were about to fall in the next second, but in the end she still contained the emotions in her heart.

She said to Seok that she didn't care, pretending to be nothing.

"By the way, father has already decided to transfer me back to the headquarters. You don't need to tell him about letting me stay in "Fire"... From now on, Won will be in charge of it. Today I come back to hand over the work. "

Byul tried her best to squeeze out a smile at the corner of her mouth, pretending to be indifferent...

But in fact, Byul had not agreed to ChanYog for the transfer of Byul back to the headquarters. Instead, she often used Won's lack of Insufficient qualifications to refuse.

She came back today with the intention of asking Won to reject ChanYog, but in this situation, Seok's concealment and deception broke Byul's heart.

Originally, she really regarded Seok as her best friend, telling him everything and sharing with him, but after all, he is the master, did she really think they can be friends?

Don't be naive!

Perhaps returning to the beginning is the best choice for her.

"In the future...apart from the annual party, I think we have fewer opportunities to meet..."

Seok looked startled, his chest was hollowed out, suddenly couldn't move.

"Take care."