72~Sorry

To prevent ChanYog from seeing Seok when he wakes up, Seok left the hospital in the early hours of the morning. At about six o'clock later, ChanYog's anesthesia finally dissipated. He also got up from the bed and looked at the bright sunrise by the window.

At the same time, Byul was preparing a hot towel in the bathroom and wanted to help ChanYog wipe his face and body. After lying down for a day, ChanYog also sweated slightly.

After the major surgery, ChanYog is very grateful that he can still see the sun rising. He knows that health is not easy, but at the same time he is was thinking. In the hazy last night, he seemed to see Byul and Seok holding hands when they fall asleep on the sofa.

Although he couldn't tell whether he was dreaming or not, ChanYog's heart was faintly worried. At this moment, Byul took out a hot towel.

She carefully made ChanYog lean on her shoulder and wiped her father's back. At this time, ChanYog saw the dazzling array of dinner boxes and thermos pot on the table, he asked:

"Who brought the food on the table?"

The movement of wiping his back suddenly stopped, Byul looked startled.

"Just... an ordered takeout." Byul turned the towel over to the other side, pretending to be calm.ChanYog snorted softly and said with a half-smile:

"Really? Now the restaurant's service is so attentive, even takeaways provide thermos?"

ChanYog's ability to catch the point caught Byul by surprise, and she was almost aphasia when asked.

"Father~ What did you say? I bought the thermos pot from the supermarket downstairs. The doctor had said it's best to drink some liquid food after the operation, so I asked the takeaway to deliver more porridge with water. Cuz you haven't woken up yet, I bought a thermos and warm it up first."

Fortunately, Byul responded quickly and calmly told the origin of the thermos pot, even after finishing speaking, she gave ChanYog a smile of "how your daughter takes care of you".

In the face of Byul's perfect answer, ChanYog didn't say anything.

"Father, you should be hungry now. I help you pour the porridge."

Seeing ChanYog didn't ask any more questions, Byul took the opportunity to change the subject.She took a deep breath before returning to the table.

It was really dangerous just now. Fortunately, when Seok was leaving, she had figured out that ChanYog would ask her about the origin of the box and thermos, so ChanYog didn't find out that Seok had come over.

Thinking that the crisis was over, Byul calmly poured the porridge into the bowl, as if everything was under her control.

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬