5~An Invitation

"Hello, miss."

When Yong was just about to take out her sports jacket from the bag and put it on, she heard someone calling her.

As soon as she turned around, she saw two 180cm tall, handsome guys standing in front of her. The guy in white smiled broadly at her, while the guy who was "hijacked" by him,  looked a little overwhelmed. He looked at her for a while and then looked at the boy in white, his eyes slightly nervous.

Did them come here to hit on her?

Yong asked cautiously: "What's the matter?"

"Master!"

Before Seok answered, Byul and Won hurriedly approached them, fearing to lose him.

"Byul?"

Yong was a little surprised when she saw Byul coming.

Seok heard Yong calling Byul's name, then his eyes moved back and forth between the two girls, asking:

"You two know each other?"

"She is my friend, Yu Yong."

Byul explained the first time.

As soon as Seok heard that they are friends, he laughed more joyfully .

"That's awesome!"

Yong and Byul looked at Seok in question, why did he say that?

"Let me introduce myself. My name is Paeng Seok and I am Byul's boss. This is my partner, Lin Kook."

Seok patted Kook's shoulder with hand and introduced.

"This is the case that we are the founders of "Shake It" dance troupe abroad. This time, we return to Korea , want to form a new team to be a more artistic and content performing platform and tap some outstanding dancers. We saw your performance in pole dance just, it's awesome! This is the first time I have seen this kind of dance performance, although it is a pole dance, it is like a ballet. Isn't it, Kook? "

Seok circled Kook firmly, as if he let go, Kook would run away, leaving him facing her alone.

Kook was uncomfortable because of Seok's clutches, especially when the girl in front staring at him.

Kook patted Seok's hand and motioned him to put his hand down.  From Kook's expression, Seok realized that he wouldn't run away,  so he released his hand.

After his body was released, Kook nudged the shirt crumpled by Seok and restored his calm appearance, saying:

"I'm sorry, Seok is so anxious that might scare you. Let me introduce it one more again. In fact, our team is also a dance group, but we will mix different dance types and do content performance output. We appreciate the performance you just showed, whether it is your skills, body movements, or facial expressions, you has your personality and appeal. It is the type of dancer we want to find. We don't know if Miss.Yu has time to talk with us now, we can exchange ideas."