47~Just a member

After all the dancers got off the flight, Byul took them to the highest floor of the "Fire" building-the seventh floor. This is the dormitory area that Seok left especially for dancers.

Inside are all apartment-style suites. Dancers can choose according to their preferences. At the same time, near the innermost floor is a huge coffee shop with a Bar, kitchen, and billiards, which are used for dancers to relax or have a party.

Today is the day when they move in collectively. Byul's subordinates are also helping them with their luggage.

"It's pretty okay here, the place is big enough. It's convenient to practice dancing downstairs."

Wilhope looked at the surrounding environment and was quite satisfied with Kook's arrangement, although his tone was still arrogant.

"Hope Hyeong, is this just okay?! Compared to the small bungalow I rented in Mudu, this is comparable to a five-star hotel!"

Kachu mistakenly thought Wilhope was despising the apartment, he hurriedly helped the dormitory to say something nice.

Since talking to Kook, Kachu has sealed Kook as his idol. He feels any arrangement of Kook is the best. Undoubtedly, when he sees someone with a slightly contemptuous tone, he will immediately refute!

"I just said casually, why did you help speak in such a hurry?!"

Wilhope was speechless at Kachu's reaction.

From the moment he got on the flight, Wilhope saw Kachu's worship mentality was exactly the same as his brother Jimmy. He didn't know what kind of trick Kook poured into them, and they all worshiped him as an idol.

On the other side, Yong is also helping with the arrangements.

Cuz Yong has lived here for several years and is familiar with the surrounding environment, and Kook also wants her to get acquainted with the dancers as soon as possible, as partners who will work together in the future, so he coordinated the work of moving in, handed over to Yong.

"Go out of the gate and turn right, then walk 200 meters to the subway station. The supermarket is also in that location. It is very convenient. On the second floor is the dining hall, where lunch is provided, but dinner needs to be resolved by yourselves, and the innermost restaurant has a Bar and a kitchen. The space is quite large. You can cook anything you want. The 3rd and 4th floors are the dance practice room. The 5th and 6th are the office areas, and the 1st is our theater, which can be used for ticket sales in the future... The layout of "Fire" is roughly like this. If have any questions, you can ask me. "

Yong explained in an orderly manner that although she has only been here for more than half a month, Yong's familiarity with "Fire" is equivalent to her home.

"All the girls live in a small living room separated from the boys. Just go in the art painting in front. It will be more convenient."