31~Do I have too many clothes?!

The next day morning, the sun shined through the thin window screens on the man and woman who were sleeping together.

Yong was stimulated by the sun and moved her eyelids left and right.

After a long while, she slowly opened her heavy eyelids, the effect of alcohol still remained in her head last night, and the whole back of her head was sore.

Yong slowly got up, half-squinted, and rubbed the painful place on the back of her head with her right hand.

When the headache eased slightly, Yong slowly opened her eyes, and suddenly her pupils dilated.

She found that Kook was opening his hands and sleeping in front of her!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Kook was so frightened by the horrified scream that he shook himself together and asked in a daze, "What happened?"

"Ah!!! You pervert! Bastard! Scum!"

Yong picked up the down pillow next to her and launched a violent serial hammering on Kook!

"Wow, what are you doing?!"

Originally last night, because Kook was completely afraid to move and was pressed by Yong, most of his body was paralyzed. Now he was relentlessly attacked by Yong before he recovered. How could he afford it?

From last night until now, he has been in a bad mood with the suppressed heat, and now he can't stand it!

He shook off the pillow, squeezed Yong's hands with both palms, and roared, "Stop it!!!!"

Yong couldn't get her hand out no matter how much she broke free, and rushed to Kook in anger:

"You are a scumbag, you totally bully me last night ..." When she said, Yong was so sad that she was about to cry.

"Miss Yu, you fell asleep drunk last night. Originally, I just wanted to put you on the bed. You pressed me to keep me from leaving! I didn't do anything!!!"

"Fart! If you didn't do anything, why my clothes have been changed?!"

Kook was speechless:

"If I really did something to you, would you have two shirts wrapped in your lower body to sleep? Why not naked, do I think I have too many clothes?"

Suddenly awakened by Kook's words, Yong lowered her head and looked at her lower body. It was really two shirts wrapped tightly around the front and back.

"Yes, I changed your clothes for you. That's because you vomited on your clothes last night. It won't work if you don't change. But when I changed your clothes, I wrapped them with a big bath towel and clamped them with a clip. Never see inside! If you don't believe me, you can go to the living room and have a look. I haven't cleaned it yet."