e-mail (Otis x Olympia)

A/n: Hey guys! So I hope you like this one shot. I personally think it's pretty interesting but idk.

Anyway, hope you enjoy! 😘

"Hey, Otis!" Olympia greeted cheerfully as she walked into headquarters.

"Hey, partner." Otis replied, looking up at Olympia with those blue eyes that she adored so much.

She had been crushing on him for a while now, but she was too scared to tell him. And she didn't wanna ruin their awesome friendship by making things awkward if he didn't like her back. She had told Oona about her crush on Otis, but no one else.

Olympia sat down at her desk and got to work on some paperwork. But then, her stomach began to growl. Loud enough that even Otis could hear it.

"Hungry?" he said, looking over at her.

"Maybe….?" Olympia replied.

Otis chuckled slightly, standing up from his seat. "Well, I was about to grab a piece of toast from the break room, you want anything?" he offered.

Olympia blushed slightly. "Sure. You can just get me a piece of toast too. And maybe some jelly to go with it?" she replied, smiling.

Otis nodded "Ok, I'll be right back." he said, walking off.

Olympia sighed dreamily, staring after him. Then she looked at her computer, forgetting what she was even about to do on there.

Olympia looked at the blank computer screen, getting lost in her own thoughts. She wished that she could just tell Otis that she liked him. But that could result in rejection, which could result in awkwardness, which could result in a ruined friendship, which was not what Olympia wanted.

If only she were brave enough to confess her feelings though.…

Olympia then got an idea. It might be easier to tell Otis that she liked him, if she didn't have to say it to him face to face. Maybe she could email him….

But Olympia knew she wasn't quite brave enough to do that either. Still, she proceeded to type her 'love letter' just for fun, with no intention on sending it to Otis anytime soon.

She typed out a whole message about how she was crushing on her partner, and just might be in love with him! She typed all the things that she was afraid to say to his face, and once she was done typing, she read over it at least seventeen times.

She leaned back in her desk chair and sighed quietly.

If only she could tell him….

She hovered her finger over the send button, wishing that she had the courage to press it.

Just then….

"Howdy do!" Oona, who popped up next to Olympia seemingly out of nowhere, greeted.

Olympia was so startled by Oona's sudden presence, that she accidentally pressed the send button without even realizing that she did.

"Oona? Where'd you come from?" Olympia questioned.

Oona shrugged "Uh I work here, silly. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that I found that toast-inator gadget that you asked for earlier. It was somewhere in the back of the lab." she explained.

"Oh, ok. Thanks, Oona." Olympia replied smiling.

Oona smiled "Anytime. Ooh who are you emailing?" she inquired curiously, looking over Olympia's shoulder at her computer screen.

Olympia looked back at her computer, only to find that her 'secret' e-mail to Otis, had actually been sent to Otis!

Olympia's eyes widened in shock and realization. "Oh no." she quietly said.