What's the plan?

Olympia and Oona sat in the break room as they excitedly chatted with each other, barely even registering Otis' presence as he sat there contently eating his plain bread. "I can't believe Olive and Otto are visiting here today!" Olympia beamed.

Olive and Otto had some rare free time off work today, so they decided to come see Olympia and Otis at their squad. Even better, Oscar also coincidentally had some free time, so he decided to come to the squad too.

"I know! And I'm so excited to see Oscar." Oona added, smiling.

"Aren't you so excited, Otis?" Olympia finally acknowledged her partner, tapping his shoulder as she smiled at him.

"Yeah." he reacted with a small smile before taking another bite of his bread. He was looking forward to seeing Olive, Otto and Oscar too, since they had all become great friends that time they saved the world from weird team together.

"When do you think they'll get here?" Oona inquired. Just then, they heard two familiar voices saying "We're here now".

Immediately, Otis, Oona and Olympia looked up to see none other than Olive and Otto walking up to them with wide smiles on their faces, Oscar soon skidding into view also with Octavia and Oz in tow. "Oh, hey guys." Oscar said, waving awkwardly before tugging on his lab coat. "We got in touch with Octavia and Oz earlier, and they said they wanted to come hang out with us too. So we brought them here." he explained.

"Hi guys!" Octavia greeted, waving happily as Oz waved also. They had found a gadget that turned him visible for twenty four hours, so they were able to see him now.

After they all exchanged greetings, hugging and high fiving each other happily, Octavia, Olympia, Oona and Olive decided that since it was still lunchtime, they wanted to go get ice cream and have a 'girls chat'. So they left for the tube lobby, telling the guys that they'd be back soon. A while after lunchtime was over though, they realized that the girls hadn't come back yet.

"Hey, shouldn't Olympia and the rest of the girls be back by now?" Otis asked Otto, who was just lazily sitting on one of the desks.

"Hey, now that you mention it, yeah." Otto reacted, concern seeping into his voice.

"Otis, Otto, Oscar, Oz, in my office now!" they suddenly heard Ms O yell to them.

Not wanting to keep her waiting, the four of them basically ran up the steps that led to Ms O's office. "You wanted to see us, Ms O?" Otto said when they walked in.

"There you four are. Something very odd has happened." Ms O replied. "You're looking for your partners, right?" she asked.

They all nodded vigorously.

"Take a look at this video message that Jamie Jam sent us." Ms O then used her purple remote to start the video message on the screen behind her.

"Hello, Odd Squad. I see that you've received this video message.... because, if you didn't receive it, then you wouldn't be watching it." Jamie Jam said through the video screen as Mr. Lighting's voice was heard in the background telling her to get to the point. "Anyway, if you're looking for your little friends, we know where they are. They're here with us in this abandoned warehouse! And we won't let them out unless you come here and give us your latest Odd Squad gadgets to use for any oddness we wish to create!" Jamie explained her plan. "We've sent you the coordinates to the warehouse. We'll be waiting for you, Odd Squad." she added with an annoying laugh before the video shut off.

Otto, Otis, Oscar and Oz all exchanged looks with each other.

"So that's where they are. We've gotta save them!" Otto exclaimed, Otis nodding in agreement.