A new agent (Otis x Olympia)

Otis was sitting on the edge of his desk, listening to Olympia as she cheerfully rambled to him about how excited she was. Ms. O had told everyone that a new agent would be coming to the squad today, which was the reason for Olympia's extra excitement. She loved meeting new people so she was ecstatic about this, while Otis on the other hand, wasn't quite as eager for the interaction, being the more introverted out of the two of them.

"When's this agent showing up?" he asked his partner.

"I'm not sure." the red haired agent responded, narrowing her eyes a little as she thought for a moment before she gasped in realization. "Oh my gosh! I should organize my desk so I can make a good first impression. Whenever he does get here I want him to see how organized I am." she said, already getting started on just that.

"He?" Otis couldn't help but ask, raising an eyebrow. Seeing his girlfriend all worked up over impressing this 'new guy' kind of bothered him, as much as he didn't want to admit it.

Before Olympia could reply to his remark, she was interrupted by someone walking up to her, dressed in an official odd squad suit jacket. It was the new agent.

"Hi! I'm Olympia, and this is my partner, Otis." Olympia instantly greeted the new recruit as Otis gave a much simpler greeting of just a nod and a curt "hey".

"Olympia.... that's such a beautiful name. I guess it makes sense for such a pretty girl to have a name like that though." the agent smoothly said, winking at Olympia as she giggled a little. "My name's Orion by the way. I'm the new agent that Ms O is recruiting. She says she'll assign me a partner soon but she's trying to figure some things out right now at the academy. So I figured I'd just try and make some friends." Orion added, barely acknowledging Otis as his attention stayed mostly on Olympia.

"Well, you came to the right people. I love making new friends. I've made so many amazing friends here at the squad." Olympia said.

"Like your friend Otis here?" Orion assumed.

"I'm her boyfriend." Otis replied first, not a fan of the way Orion was clearly flirting with Olympia.

"Oh. Well, you're a real lucky guy then." Orion reacted before just turning his attention to Olympia again. "If I was lucky enough to have a girl like you as my girlfriend, I'd treat her like a queen. Anyway, I better head up to Ms O's office. I still have things I need to ask her about this place. It was nice meeting you two. I hope we can talk later, Olympia. I won't be able to get your name out of my head." he spoke as Olympia's cheeks turned slightly red from the compliments, Otis using every bit of motivation he had to resist rolling his eyes at the interaction, watching as Orion finally walked off.

Later that day, Otis was walking through the hall of doors as he headed towards the park room. Olympia had agreed to meet him there so they could have a little picnic date for lunchtime. Otis had decided to refrain from expressing how uncomfortable he was with the way Orion was talking to Olympia earlier, not wanting to seem insecure or jealous.

He was pulled from his thoughts when he looked up and saw Olympia walking towards him, only to realize that Orion was walking alongside her. They were laughing and talking together as they made their way through the hall of doors, and it made Otis' stomach turn.

"Hey, Otis!" Olympia called to him once she noticed him standing there, running up to him as Orion walked behind her.

"Hey...." Otis trailed off, unsure what else to say.

"I'm ready for our park room picnic date." Olympia told him.

"What's he doing here?" Otis plainly asked, referring to Orion. He wasn't trying to be rude, but he wasn't exactly thrilled to see the guy that was flirting with his girlfriend.