You are really pretty (Shapeshifter x Fladam)

It was gadget appreciation day at odd squad, and all the agents were super excited for it, especially the scientists. They were scrambling around the lab, collecting all the gadgets to stack them up and place them on an extravagant display, which was a fun tradition that they've always done for gadget appreciation day.

Olympia walked up to the lab, smiling when Oona looked up at her.

"Oh, howdy do, Olympia." Oona cheerily said, making her way over to Olympia. "Do you like how we decorated the lab?" she inquired, looking around at the gadget themed decorations.

"I love it! It looks amazing." Olympia reacted, her smile wide.

"Thanks. I'm so excited for today. Gadget appreciation day is literally the best odd squad event ever. I mean, we get to do all these cool things like make videos about our favorite gadgets! It's the best. We don't even have to do any work today, just celebrate gadgets." Oona ranted, tugging at her lab coat as she couldn't stop grinning. "Oscar's even stopping by later to visit. Oh! I just remembered, I left my plate-inator gadget in the break room. I need to go get so we can put in on the display." she added.

"I'll go with you. I think I left a gadget there too." Olympia replied, following Oona to the break room.

Meanwhile, in an abandoned warehouse a few miles away, Shapeshifter was discussing her new idea for an odd scheme with Fladam.

She had enlisted his help, since his powers were perfect for her plan.

"So, we'll sneak into odd squad and secretly take all of their gadgets from their lab. And they'll never know, since I'm obviously the best at hiding. We'll be so stealthy that they won't even know we were there." Shapeshifter explained to Fladam, grinning at him as she thought about how foolproof this was.

"Hmm, that sounds good. But, there's one flaw with your plan." Fladam commented, crossing his arms as he took a step closer to her.

She rolled her eyes in annoyance. "And what is that?" she dryly questioned.

"How are we supposed to carry all of those gadgets out of there so quickly? It's gonna to take forever " Fladam replied.

"That's where your powers come in. You can flatten all the gadgets for easy storage. Simple."

"Ohhh, so that's the reason you asked for my help with this. That makes sense. See, I thought the reason you asked me was because you liked me or something." Fladam laughed a bit at his own statement.

"What? You mean liked you like.... Had a crush on you? Ha! Where on earth did you get that idea?" Shapeshifter countered, letting out a sarcastic laugh, but her cheeks had turned the slightest bit red.

"Well, that's what Mr. Lightning told me. He said that was the only logical explanation."

"I don't know what he was talking about. He says crazy things all the time." Shapeshifter reacted, dismissing the assumptions. "And apparently he also can't keep a secret...." she mumbled on the end.

"What did you say?" Fladam questioned in confusion.

"Oh, nothing. Anyway, are we going to stand here and talk? Or are we going to get this plan started?"

"We are going to get this plan started! I am ready to flatten things." Fladam replied, grinning mischievously as Shapeshifter mirrored his expression.

Back at headquarters, Oscar had showed up and he was busy talking to Oona, Olympia and Otis as the four of them finished setting up the large display of gadgets. Once they were done, they walked off in the direction of the hall of doors to meet the other agents and scientists, since they were making fun videos there about their favorite gadgets.