Never Click on Any Truyen Links

When you try to search your wattpad story on Google, you'd notice a weird looking site kung saan nandoon din ang same title ng story mo with your name on it, kahit pa wala kang maalala na nag-publish ka rin doon. NEVER EVER CLICK ON IT.

You might get infected with a computer virus.

Ngayon ko lang nalaman itong about Truyen site nang tinry kong i-search ang isa sa story ko kanina. I was just paranoid. Baka kasi may nag-plagiarize na sa akin and ready na akong mag-file ng anything if such issue arises, but instead I noticed a different thing, iyon nga, iyong truyen(dot)net kung saan naka-list din doon iyong story information ko.

At first, of course I was mad, dahil in-assume ko agad na may nagnakaw ng story ko. But I was smart enough not to click on it agad. I am an IT by profession and we have this seventh sense on sites like this, it looked fishy and not safe sa unang tingin, so I researched on this muna and found out that this was a mirror site, a replica ng wattpad.

The thing is, if you have a published story here, it's most probably there also. Mirror site nga eh.

But what's bad news here is that that site, the truyen, according sa mga post na nababasa ko, is riddled with malwares. So when you see a link of your story sa site na iyon, just ignore it. Maawa ka sa device mo.

There's no need to report this problem on Wattpad because they already know about this and is still trying to resolve it until now, sabi sa na-research ko.

The point of this part is just to calm you down. The reason why your story also exists there was that it's a mirror site, and that Wattpad is already taking care of it. Also I did post this part to save you from clicking on dangerous sites and stop you before you get your devices be infected by messy viruses.

I hope I did save you.