Chapter 13: Wich Flower?

We were sitting in the classroom waiting for the teacher

We were sitting in the classroom waiting for the teacher. It was already the last lesson of the day and we had a test now.

I saw Mark looking in his book for the right subject, but to the look of his face, he didn't find it.

"Here." I said to him and I handed him my notes. "Don't worry about it. It isn't that difficult."

"Easy for you to say. I'm not really good at chemistry."

"But you paid attention in the class, so it won't be a problem."

"I guess you're right.' He looked at the notes and gained a smile.

"Ow, you are right, Lily. It isn't that difficult."

"Told you so."

Mark then looked at Axel, who was staring through the window.

"Hey Axel, what are you thinking about?"

"Hmm? Ow, nothing special. Why are you asking?"

"I was just wondering because you looked like you were thinking about something important."

He gave a weird look to Mark, but to my surprise he understood it. Like they had just said a whole sentence with their eyes.

Right at the moment when I wanted to ask it, I got a notification on my phone. I looked around if the teacher was coming or not, but luckily he wasn't. I opened it and saw in the group chat with, Chloe, Scarlette and Mia, that there was a photo. When I looked at it a bit closer I saw Chloe and Scarlette with a painting that they made on the background. On the painting were a violet, a peony, a dark purple vanda and a white lily together in a vase.

"Look at this." I showed Mark and Axel.

"Wow, I didn't know your friends were that artistic, but why those four flowers? They look so different if you put them together like that." Mark asked me.

"Well, that's because they each represent one of us. A violet for Mia, with the meaning of trust. A peony for Chloe, with the meaning of a happy life and health. A dark purple vanda, with the meaning of peace. And a lily for..."