Chapter 63: The Storm Before the Calm

"Lily, have you seen Mark, Jude and Axel?" Silvia asked me

"Lily, have you seen Mark, Jude and Axel?" Silvia asked me. It was the morning of the first game, the match against the Knights of Queen. "They are not outside training with the others, can you look for them?" 

"Yeah, sure. I will look for them." She replied.

~Now where could they be...Mark is probably on the beach to train with his tire. Maybe the other two are with him there?~ Lily thought to herself. As she walked to the said spot she put her headphones on as a way to relax as she had a bit of anxiety for their first match. 

When she arrived she couldn't see anybody, but she did see the footprints of two people in the sand. Eventually, she saw Mark, Axel and Jude watching the ocean as they are talking to one another. She walked up to them while removing her headphones. 

"There you guys are, Silvia has been looking for you." She said to the boys while standing behind them.

"Oh really? Sorry, I was just training and then Axel came to me and then we were running together when we saw Jude standing here." Mark sheepishly explained quickly.

"Uhm...Okay? Doesn't really matter, I think she wants us to get back by the lodge now. So let's go." 

"Aren't you excited for the match Lily?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" 

"It's just that you don't look excited." 

"Well, not everyone expresses their emotions like you do Mark," Jude said to him.

"I guess that's true, but still normally she does..." 

"It's just..." Lily was looking for the right words to explain, but she didn't really know what she was explaining. "...I am trying to relax more because when I'm calm inside my head everything just works better. And right now nothing is calm in there, so I try to be more in my own world." 

"Oh, I think I understand..." Mark mumbled and then he grabbed both her shoulders and start to shake her. "Don't worry Lily you don't have to have stress, we'll do our best and win our first match!" 

"O-Okay..." She replied since she didn't really know how to react to that.